Mr.Wakenbake's 1k+ grow show 2008

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
perpetual is in motion. I found another male in the grow area.. a direwulf.
Anyways..... I have 18 clones total.. females in the flower area. males in the flower area, and i need space. Going to get sticky in there soon :hubba: :hubba: :hubba:

Anyways here's the pics ....

IMG_1484.jpg

IMG_1485.jpg

IMG_1489.jpg

Sweet grow as normal friend

Bunch of males pulled. 4 total .

Both direwulfs were male. Yuck.

Anyways here's pics of everything.

I got another afghanica male and a romulan male.

The flower room is really thinning out now, however there will be clones going in in a couple weeks. I have a bunch of extra's that i will run out of space on soon in the veg cab. Anyways, here's the pics. Enjoy. :holysheep: :holysheep:

the bin of soil is what was pulled from the 5 gal bags after i cleaned it of the rootballs. I ALWAYS reuse my soil. Mother nature doesn't throw the stuff out and neither do i.

The bin with the plants in it i call... Bin full of males lol.

Anyways ..I also took a macro of a sweet tooth bud and took some shots of a supercropped Romulan female that is showing some major stretching.
I have two pheno's of her one short and one tall and the tall pheno looks like she is going to get out of control on stretching if i dont' supercrop the hell out of her.

afghanica male.jpg

direwulf A male.jpg

bin full of males.jpg

afghanica x db.jpg

Big afghanica B.jpg

female.jpg

group female shot.jpg

leaves.jpg

reusable soil.jpg

romulan male.jpg

romulan SS female.jpg

super-cropping.jpg

I have alot of work to do in the grow room tonight. I am downsizing my grow due to money issues and an extremely high power bill that isn't worth the minimal amount of gain i will get from the two 600's.

300$ for power this month... same last month.... I cant' afford it right now. So i with all the wattage totaled from the flower room, fans, and veg cab and mom cab everything is getting out of control..

can fans x2 @ 70w a piece.
2 x 600w HPS
100w Mh for the clone box..
120w in cfl's for the mom box.
circulation fans in all rooms about 50w a piece.150 total....

all running most of the day .lets add that up.1710w total or more... depending on how efficient everything is . Plus of course the central ac to cool everything house included.

running everything for 18 hours a day is causing me financial problems... so i am downgrading tonight to..
1 600w HPS in flower
1 100w MH in the veg cab
80w in the mom box cfl's
3 fans at 50w a piece 150 total circulation fans
70w for the centrifugal exhaust fan
total wattage is about 1k total watts for everything.

a cut of about 700 w + and a drop in power consumption that should equal me about 60$ a month less on power. Low to mid 200$ 's i can handle per month when it gets above that... we have problems.

that cuts my consumption of power with no real loss in time or yeild that would be worth the money i am spending a month in power. I hate to do it but i have to. I can run the wattage ..... I know that. I can cool the lights... i know that. Yes 1200w can be done in a small space... i know that

Is it worth it...... i already know that answer and it is NO.

I will take pics of everything tonight when i begin to take it all down... clean everything up, and get things in order.

Sadly, my eyes got bigger than my back pocket could handle.

:holysheep: Sorry to hear about all the males. As for the rest I hope your work goes well. I look forward to pics of the updated grow.

well i hate males too in the grow area, but when you grow from seed that's what u run into. Actually i am stoked as i got a 60% female to male ratio. When normally i don't get but 50% . If i plant ten seeds i normally get 5 females 5 males. So to have the one extra be female it has put a smile on my face.

But with clones........... I always get a 100% female rate :)

No more seed plants unless something crazy happens. Clones only from here on out.19 clones now rooted.

1 of the short pheno Romulans rooted out of a bunch.. Oh well. Yeah, the wattage thing was going to happen sooner or later. Power bill is just too much.

Nothing real exciting... just starting to show up bud sites.. The first pic i think should be of half the room and there is another group shot of the other half.In the first pic if you look to the left that is the Romulan x DB Tall pheno that is stretching to kingdom come...:holysheep: :holysheep: Which is normal for the romulan and DB but it has slowed immensely over the past few days.

The other Rom pheno is beginning to stretch also.But not near as much.
The sweet tooth is outpacing EVERYTHING in speed of flowering and is already putting on popcorn all over the place. Dependant on the stone ST may be a definite mainstay in the grow area.

60-70 days or so and we should be able to get a true picture of what's what, and which of these fine ladies are going to make the final CUT so to say. :hubba: :hubba:

As always i am a pic *****, and i just have to show off my grow to the only folks i can... welll other than my people at 420genetics.

Anyways, here are the pics. I took some macros too, and when the flowering REALLY begins i will break out the wife's canon digital rebel 10.1mp SLR and throw some major macro's up here. Anyways. Just an update.. Plants have been flipped for a couple weeks now, and are just beginning to stop stretching, and really beginning to flower. I have a feeling though that there will be no way to stop the stretch of the romulans other than some bushmaster.

All the ladies needed feeding, especially the ST which is showing some P and K defficiency. It's cool though, i haven't fed em for a while and a good feeding of some bloom nutrients should help with the stretch. They are up to full strength feedings now. And are happy as hell.

I hope i am doing a decent job of documenting this grow as i hope it will help others who wish to start a perpetual grow, even with no prior cloning experience that really counts. Enough talking.... here's the pics.

IMG_1518.jpg

IMG_1519.jpg

IMG_1520.jpg

IMG_1521.jpg

IMG_1522.jpg

IMG_1523.jpg

IMG_1524.jpg

hell yah mikey! great job my brother!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lookin FAN tastic! ;)

is that the sweetooth # that i sent you? they all look great man!

great job!

I don't know if it was u man, or if they were from stromelk.... i forgot bro. I only got 2 seeds from whomever it was. one male and one female. I still have both plants. the little plant in the pics is the male st .

I am keeping him for seeds and x's of everything i have so i can have stock for the future.. would be nice to see what the st could do to shorten the romulan x db i have in the room which stretches ridiculously.

Man are they growing crazy!!

Thanks KGB.. It's taken alot of work to get to this point and to top everything off the Afgahanica B pheno's are turning purple on me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

congrats with the major grow man. 2 of my plants look similar but two of my others are stalky and really nasty. hardly any leafage. just been ouside since may.

Latest posts

Back