Muggles

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pute

One Toke Over The Line
Bud of the Month Winner
Reaction score
My good friend Muggles would be celebrating his Birthday today. But Gary passed a couple of months ago. I know he is looking down upon us smoking a big fatty. Happy Birthday old friend.

26b3c871ff74da83e439e17e0251b81c.gif

Lifes to short, thats why I always try and let my famiy and brothers know i love them. We may have our diffrences of opions on some things but i will never let that get in the way of my feelings and respect for those i call my friends or family.

So sorry Pute, I lost my good friend and teacher of the tincture last week Psychodelic Sam
He died of kidney failure after a long battle with MERSA infections throughout his body.
RIP PSam
Miss ya Buddy Thks for all your Help.
Hate to hear that roster, been seeing his handle for years but never really talked to him. RIP PSam

Hate to hear that roster, been seeing his handle for years but never really talked to him. RIP PSam
Thank You Giggy
He tried hard to leave a Legacy for others to follow when Cannabis was not socially accepted as it is somewhat today.
The man would have given you his last piece of bread a swallow of water.

Sorry for your loss of your friend pute RIP Muggles.

Latest posts

Back