Multi-Use E Cigs

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gunforhire

Reaction score
I have successfully switched from 40 years of smoking tobacco to "vapeing" E Ciggs. I wish these would have come down the pike years ago. Anyway being a newbie in the E Cig world I'm wondering if there is such a thing as a multi - use E Cig that someone could use either purchased flavored oils and perhaps successfully use some type of "homemade oils. I tried checking out some E Cig forums but I'm new enough that I didn't understand half the stuff they were talking about and I don't know how well the idea homemade oils would go over. Thanks.

Im looking into one these for my BHO...still in the works..but can be done..Im sure:aok:..and congrats on dumping the Butts...

:48:

The stuff you buy at gas stations and mall kiosks is way over priced. You can buy lots of good vape gear on line for a quarter of the price. Yes, it's all refillable and reusable. You can also make your own juice but that's a bit advanced. I suggest you buy juice for a while before making your own.

I quit the butts 6 months ago or so. Been vaping ever since.

Google "e cigarette forum" and you'll find the largest forum out there. I know you won't understand at first as there's lots new terminology to learn. They have a beginner forum where people will be glad to help you out. If you don't already know it, start with Ohm's law. It's very helpful with e-cigarettes.

I've recently started using Ecigs too, and there are flavors that you can buy. My uncle actually has a company where he makes his own (just made a Mary Jane flavor - surprisingly tastes like pot)... I'll have to find the link and post it later.

I'm currently vaping a fruit punch, and it's one of my favs so far...

My advice... NEVER buy the cheap ecigs from a convenient store... they are usually single use and the flavors suck

I bought all my supplies from myfreedomsmokes.com

If you're looking to try different flavors, I suggest ordering a sample of the flavor you want first, just in case you don't like it

I made a tincture with vegetable glycerine that one of my friends is using in an eGo brand ecig. I think it needs to be a little stronger than it is, but it works just fine.

He is also looking at this because he can use dry herb in it also. hXXp://www.gentlemansvapes.com/products/ambassador-kit-v2

Latest posts

Back