Munchies

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

absynth

Hey... does anyone know of any ways to prevent, curb, distract themselves from the munchies???? I am cool during the day but If im even a tiny bit stoned at night I will eat myself into oblivion!!!

Please help me keep my girly figure!

;) MUAH! :heart:

absynth said:
Hey... does anyone know of any ways to prevent, curb, distract themselves from the munchies???? I am cool during the day but If im even a tiny bit stoned at night I will eat myself into oblivion!!!

Please help me keep my girly figure!

;) MUAH! :heart:

thats hot. Just drink water and don't eat. Thats the easiest way, maybe popcicles or something or juice. Come over and I'll show ya :hubba:

Stuff yourself before you toke. I can't eat nearly as much sober, as I can when I get the munchies :p

I love to go running when I'm high too, I'm sure that helps a little

:ccc:

Bubby is right on. Eat a big meal just before you start smokin. ;)

I say what the hell,and just EAT.I LOVE MUNCHIES:banana: Or just do a fake full and drink a glass or two of water or juice.Keep it GREEN:hubba:

And: Always, always, always, go eat up before you go grocery shopping, otherwise if you go blitzed you'll come out with like $200 of bags to load into your car like I did today - $265 !

Guys/girls, she's trying to stop eating so much at night when she gets high. So eating a TON before basically defeats the purpose. :D

I usually drink a big glass of water after I smoke, coffee sometimes.

Good idea...

where'd this post come from?

When I eat strawberries I get full really fast...

Maybe you could try that... plus they taste AWESOME!!

Bubby said:
I love to go running when I'm high

Damn dude thats a skill that takes practice! :rofl:

I find stocking up on fruit is a good way to keep the munchies healthy. you can pick up a tub of blueberrys, some strawberries, rasberries and whatever small but plentyful fruit takes your fancy.

But nothing can stop the savory deamons from rearing there ugly heads through the smoke, and if you stuff your face all at once, youll be full before you finish but you might not realize (as the MSG in the chips just makes you fiend for more) so try having something simple like a bowl of cereal then wait for 10 minutes, you never know you might be sorted ;)

yep nuts fruit and a little choc is how i keep my weight down, oh and walking the dog, oh and taking my 3 granchildren out. Its what you munch that counts as im sure you know that keeps the weight off those hips lmao. Happy healthy munching.
Peace
Artfan

for real?? man, I cant run if im high. I do like to do weight training though. Oh yeah and the steam room is hella cool when im high! PS thanks for the replies everyone!

Thanks you've all been awesome. I will try to eat before I smoke, that actually sounds like a good idea.

I love the munchies cuz everything tastes like heaven but, its a double edged sword. Luckily I work out enough that i dont have to worry about getting too outta hand. Its nice to hear what some veterans have come up with!

Latest posts

Back