Music to Trim By

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
4U, if you get into the elevator looking like your avatar, it's gonna be a crowded elevator. And no one is going to be listening to the music!

Elevator music...ROFLMAO!!!!!!

lol the dinvinyls...that song is awesome...when I think about you...

Oh, TC. That just sucks that you have to live with tinnitis. My mom did, and it was verrry aggravating. I can't imagine living with it. But I know, with any loss of bodily function, we find ways to adapt. Still, it breaks my heart....

Well, at least you got to totally enjoy the music of the 70's and 80's, and if it's on in the background, you know the songs well enough by now that your mind can fill in the notes/tones you can't hear because of the ringing.

How about acoustic music--just say, one guitar and a singer? Would that be uncomfortable to listen to as well? I'm thinkin' you'd enjoy some Dan Reeder....I discovered him on the tv show 'weeds' in the first season.

oh, my word...i am getting so ripped on some bubble hash right now....
and i must have lots of pot trim under my keys because i can't get capital letters anymore. time for a keyboard blow job.

Latest posts

Back