Must Read!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cook_

Reaction score
Thought this be interesting

UNION CITY - Police conducting a routine probation search in an apartment on Friday morning said they found marijuana plants - and a six-foot alligator.

At 11:15 a.m., police went to Eric Windom's apartment at the West View Apartments at 2600 Decoto Road. Inside, they arrested Windom, 30, on suspicion of marijuana cultivation, possession of a firearm and possession of a controlled substance, said Sgt. Raul Galindo, a Union City police spokesman.
And then there was the American Alligator.
The alligator was in an eight-foot aquarium tank, police said. The tank was filled about a third of the way with water, Galindo said, and it had a concrete platform so the alligator could walk to a dry surface.
Police called a fish and game warden, who determined that Windom did not have a permit for the alligator, Galindo said.
Police contacted the Oakland Zoo, who told the officers on scene how to handle the alligator. Union City and Fremont animal control and Union City police secured the animal and transported it to the Oakland Zoo, Galindo said.
Windom told police that the alligator was a pet that he bought a few years ago from a man in Niles.
The alligator is currently being held at the zoo, which said it was slightly undernourished, Galindo said. The zoo will take care of the alligator untilofficials determine whether they will keep the reptile or find it a new home.

I would rather do time, then be on probation, that blows buttermilk.

smoke in peace
KIngKahuuna

one way of protecting the crop when your away at burger king with the munchies. LOL

DO NOT CULTIVATE MARIJUANA AT YOUR HOUSE WHEN YOU ARE ON PROBATION!!!

Man,all this crazy stuff in my back yard...

alligators are fairly docile... it's crocs you gotta watch out for... they are mean mofo's... they'll take your leg or arm off in a second. they're twitchy like a PO'd dog. - this from someone who lived in Florida around the everglades (x wife's warning for me when I saw an alligator in her sister's backyard).

"Dude, people can get past a dog, but nobody fucks with a lion!" (Dante from Grandma's Boy)

Maybe he watched the movie too many times, and was unsuccessful in obtaining a lion, so he got a gator in stead? LMAO

"So my roomate and I hear some growling, we go outside and there in the tree is the fuc#ing king of the jungle! So we went inside and called the 5-0."

I mean you dont have to worry about the gator climbing a tree, so that is a bonus.

Latest posts

Back