My baby on my first grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KronicKing32

Reaction score
100_2153.jpg
Ok, I've asked alot of questions and this is what I've ended up with after 3 weeks, let me know what you think and what I need to do next!

Looking healthy. If you keep it on the same nitrogen regimen it is on now, it will not look pretty. The plant has so much extra N, the leaves are almost black. Other than that, keep it up!

It's just planted in MG type soil with a little extra MG mixed in the soil. Any suggestions on what to do or just don't worry about it?

I'm not too sure as I have never used MG products. Maybe you can just let her run it's course until you would like to flower and then you can give her a big flush and start flowering nutes.

Well hopefully it turns out to be a female. Not sure of the strain I just got some seeds from some decent kine bud I had and decided to plant em'. Does it look proportinate in size for it's age of 3 weeks? I seen some other pics of 3 weekers that looked taller and fuller.

lookin good, im not much of a grower only on my second run but ive used mg for both, the first plant turned out real green and pretty, the one i have going now almost looks identical to yours dark color must just be the strain i would guess

Thanks guys, I was curious what might help make my buds nice and frosty if it's a female? Does it depend on the strain on wether ot not it looks like frosted flakes?....hahaaaa

to make the plant look nice and frosty poor some frosted flakes on it lol jk all u have to do is take care of her and she will give u the sweetest buds good luck peace

Does your MG soil tell you how long it will feed the plant. After that I would use some premium organic plant food. Test ph first. Remember different stages in the plants life means it needs different nutes in the plants life, at different times.

That's what kind I started with.:D Only use rain, filtered, or water that has sat out for at least 24 hrs. I've heard to add some fresh squeed lemon to make it a little more acidic but I never have. When you transplant I would use an organic soil that you can add your own nutes to_Or ask your local grow store, or grow store employee who looks "cool" only if you have a "cool one" or they approach you first in a "cool" manner. Or just look for a bag that says organic and figure out how it feeds your plants and, or, what kind adjustments you need to make. keep us informed.!

looking real good so far..thats some luck your having! cant wait to see if its male/female. keep us updated

I only water with water that's sat out for a while, I remember reading about that. Also I just noticed I'm getting some small discoloration spots on the leaves, any ideas? I keep reading about topping, what's this? Also I only plan on keeping this in the container it's in as I'm just doing a small closet grow for personal consumption unless I get greedy and want more to smoke then I'll transplant it.

Then after the three months go get some liquid nutrients.:D

You know.:doh: After the MG soil stops feeding your plant in three months. You'll have to go out and buy your own nutrients to feed the plant!

Looks like a really high strain to be honest. Kinda favors a Nirvana Special plant or maybe a Dubran Poison lol. Anyways it's look good bro, keep up the good work and good luck!

~Burn One~
Dewayne

Latest posts

Back