My current grow (pukka skunk fem'd)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It is amazing how fast these girls can grow. How long you been growing?

Hey RockyDog,

You're right man they are growing like wildfire at the minute! I think it might be something to do with this freaky warm weather we're having in the U.K. just now :confused:

I've been growing for about 4 & 1/2 years now & I just love it.

There's nothing more satisfying than getting totally blasted from something that you grew from seed. I love seeing them grow and develop also, you see, my cousin comes over every day to go up into the attic cos I work, so I only have a peek at them once or twice a week and I can see a bigger difference :eek: than JGG jnr & that's the reason I don't take pics every day also.

One think that I would really like to do is like a time delay slide-show sort of thing, where you take a pic of a plant every hour or so from germination to chopping and put them all together in windows movie maker or some better equivalent program, but I think that would mean some expenditure on tripods, timers & God knows what, I don't even think my cam has that sort of facility anyway so I'll just forget about it 'til I win the lottery lol

But, It would be good, aye?

Any thoughts/suggestions?

Regards

JGG

Hi All,:eek:

Well, these 'pukka skunk' aren't so pukka after all :(

We went up to give them a little drink this afternoon and look what we discovered

3 HERMIES :mad:

This one shows the growth a little clearer

3 of the little sods out of 10 @ £75.00 ain't good business

We'll have to watch them very closely over the next couple of weeks cos we've got another possilbe and we sure as hell aren't going to risk losing the lot at that price

I'm gutted, what more can I say except "should have stayed with dutch passion"

Regards

JGG

jolly green giant said:
Hi All,:eek:

Well, these 'pukka skunk' aren't so pukka after all :(

We went up to give them a little drink this afternoon and look what we discovered

3 HERMIES

3 of the little sods out of 10 @ £75.00 ain't good business. We'll have to watch them very closely over the next couple of weeks cos we've got another possilbe and we sure as hell aren't going to risk losing the lot at that price. I'm gutted, what more can I say except "should have stayed with dutch passion"
Regards
JGG
Well, at least you found them before they caused any havoic! Damn, clones cost you £7.5 each? Crap! I've been trimming mine and throwing out the cuttings. My Mother plant grows them faster than I can use them. I'll put em in a box and send em to ya. Ha!

Did the other 7 all show as females yet?

Good luck to you man!

Hey there giant. Sorry to hear about those hermies, that's a real shame. However I've heard that 'feminized' seeds are more likely to produce a hermie rather than a normal male instead of a female. I think this is just because of the genetics of the feminized seeds, but I don't know the specifics. Good luck with the remaining 7! Lucky #7 ;):D

Hi guys,

Thanks StoneyBud & Insane for yourkind words, and lets hope that #7 is my lucky number :confused:

Could really do with a bit good luck cos if it wasn't for bad luck, I'd have no luck at all lol BTW one more is starting to show possible MALE traits

Respect

JGG

Latest posts

Back