My Deep Water Culture

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well thankee very much yall. this place has been the biggest help possible! plus there are cool mo fos on here! peace out on this thread. got another in the works. sophmore year, lets get it done!

mystery sativa, smells magical. sativa characteristics of coarse. magical. The bubba kush, mmmaaaaaa! well balanced. locals wish to see stuff like these. i hope to give atleast as much advice as ive received in the next go around. so goodnight to yall, and to yall a good night!

hey someguy. Do you ever have a problem with the roots becoming too large for those buckets?

getlower99 said:
i just wish i was'nt to scared to go into the local hydro store:)

whys that? pay cash and no paper trail

my good how do you get the roots ive never seen such perfect roots before is it because of your set up, i love your whol system its far out im a old hippie,but i still learn everyday i noticed when i smoke i can see 100% better so i no weed is gods gife to mankind,also it takes my hand pain away,i was a truck driver then a bus driverhow do you get your roots so perfect??????????????????????????????????????????????????????, that was my draw back last time in my tent hydro sytstem roots brown stinky rotten in till i got great white that helped alot i think it saved my 2nd try 6 footers after that nice grow,but this time im trying orgainic any ideas???????? those roots freaked me out ALBERT

HOW COME i see dwc systems with hydrrocks on top like my old setup but the same person i forgot his name or her name use soil??????????????? on top and the whole bucket??????? this one is baffling me what is the purpose????Thank you Albert

Latest posts

Back