My Deep Water Culture

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
someguy said:
SMOKE REPORT: so my ladies are a smashing success. ya, i got some romulan and master kush from the club and mine blows it out of the water! my bubba kush is potent as hell, not a couch lock high though. i can still funktion, but be very stoney. its fluffy as hell. good taste and smell, nothing special. my sativa i smoked only a lil, so not much detail. but it smells out of this world and is super smooth & tasty. total head high.

:banana::chuck::banana::chuck::banana: Hells yea man! Glad it worked out so well:banana::chuck::banana::chuck::banana:.

ya about a zip even for my mystery sativa. but thats only first round. got round two down now gona trim very soon, and still got round three in the cabinet growing away. gonna chop those probably 2-3 days since they are in very low nutes and showing signs. still some light green and white hairs i want to darken some. gotta lotta keif from round one also ;)

0820081204.jpg

thanks man that pic put a smile on my face prbbly first time today..... anyways what no pics of the generation 3 buds? so did you like harvest in three layers kinda like top middle bottom?

toke@smoke420 said:
thanks man that pic put a smile on my face prbbly first time today..... anyways what no pics of the generation 3 buds? so did you like harvest in three layers kinda like top middle bottom?
ya, forgot to take a pic last night when i cut round 2 down. ill get a pic of round 3 on tonight hopefully. good to here that put a smile on your face, put one on mine too. well watch some boondocks and have some laughs. i havent had satellite in a couple months so im watchin the same 8 i have recorded haha

i hear ya bro i had a whole mess of transplanting soil pots inside today.... so now time to get riped, thats cool you got 3 harvests., well man cant wait to em pics later tonight, oh that sucks man no adult swim check out hxxp://www.mininova.org/ you can download tv shows, movies, music. just need to get a bit torrent to extract the files or something. take it easy now bro i know i will haha.

well if yall can see it in the last pic, my mystery sativa seed is turnin purple. maybe cuz ive had lil higher than ideal temps that the purple showed up late? i do remember getting a lotta seed from buddies of bomb purp that was goin around... pics of the cabinet after second harvest. anywho, enjoy

0820081915.jpg

0820081916.jpg

0820081916a.jpg

0820081916b.jpg

0820081928.jpg

TokeWithHope said:
ya bro i wasnt following the thread but just read the whole thing and congrats on a great looking grow! and the top quality! theres nutn better.
well thank you very much. i am very pleased :hubba:. yall been a big help and great support

I always use one way check valves on my air lines so if I lose power it does not syphon all the water and nutes all over the place. I need to get my grow room up and going and mess with my buckets.

slingblade said:
I always use one way check valves on my air lines so if I lose power it does not syphon all the water and nutes all over the place. I need to get my grow room up and going and mess with my buckets.
my airlines go up to notches i cut out of the top of the buckets so theres always a section above water level

***? ***? ***? i found a seed while manicuring up my bubba kush! immature and only 1, that i found. but i was seriously in shock. is there a big grow op by me?

someguy said:
its pretty immature, im gona crush it out of spite or something, haha

I am squishing your head. he he he

Latest posts

Back