My Deep Water Culture

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
howd ya like to see some more pics? from 7-28. got the 2 bubba kush clones (outer ladies) in the water flush cycle, mystery sativa seed still in nutes for a few more days. gonna harvest half a plant at a time. top half then bottom half so buds can ripen. im getting anxious.

0727081914.jpg

0727081914a.jpg

0727081914b.jpg

0727081914c.jpg

0727081914d.jpg

0727081915a.jpg

0727081916.jpg

0727081916a.jpg

0727081945.jpg

someguy said:
howd ya like to see some more pics? from 7-28. got the 2 bubba kush clones (outer ladies) in the water flush cycle, mystery sativa seed still in nutes for a few more days. gonna harvest half a plant at a time. top half then bottom half so buds can ripen. im getting anxious.

I wouldn't reccomend harvesting like that. Your plants might hermie, and the whole plant matures at the same rate anyways. Nice DWC though man! Keep us updated!

DomsChron said:
I wouldn't reccomend harvesting like that. Your plants might hermie, and the whole plant matures at the same rate anyways. Nice DWC though man! Keep us updated!

really??? they are just about through flowering. theres just a lot of premature buds below the light canopy that need a few days of light

DomsChron said:
no one can answer this? cmon yall, ive gotten advice whenever needed before and thank you. gonna chop tonight so some help would be very appreciated this late into the grow......

ive never grown hydro but i have harvested a couple plants that way outside last year notthin happend to mine other then they swelled up and turned amber, imo every plants diff and some tops mature faster, while some bottoms mature faster.

haha and the boondocks man ive almost seen every episode twice, cant wait till new season... d*** its one of the only shows i can actually laugh out loud at.

goodluck with harvest man

well i chopped more than tops. chopped lady #3 8-1 and thats whats hangin. chopped lady #1 8-2 and thats on the racks. lady #2 is in water flush since 8-2 will be doing probably the same choppin method ive been usin. lady # 1 & #3 are back in nutes on 8-2 and seeing where that takes me.

0803081942.jpg

0803081941.jpg

0803081941a.jpg

the stink hasnt been as bad as harvests ive been around in the past. maybe my non-organic nutes?

Wow guy, you've done well my friend...I just hate i've missed out on watchin' those babies grow...I just hope if i decide to go indoors i'll be able to excel as much as you ...I was wondering if anyone was still growin ne bubba kush lately...I hadn't seen any talk of it in a while...Let us know on the yield and smoke...ENJOY :D

TentFarmer said:
Congrats. They're looking delicious. I see a nice new box of jars anxiously awaiting your buds :)

well thankee. jars ya you bet, with all this time and effort ive already put in, i aint drying hastily.

tn_toker420 said:
Wow guy, you've done well my friend...I just hate i've missed out on watchin' those babies grow...I just hope if i decide to go indoors i'll be able to excel as much as you ...I was wondering if anyone was still growin ne bubba kush lately...I hadn't seen any talk of it in a while...Let us know on the yield and smoke...ENJOY :D

thankee very much. i really lucked out. but i definitely put a lot of time & $ in, too much to f@ck it up by a stupid mistake anywho.

Elven said:
Those all look yummy :hubba: :hubba: cant wait for your next grow.

ya thanks man, me neither ;). ill make sure theres another journal

SmknWhiteWidow said:
how far along are your plants and how long did those plants flower that you just harvested

over 4 months old, flowering 7 weeks so far. if you go back and read the first 2 pages of my journal it explains a lot more than im going to type all over again

big feet small fingers LOL :D hey man the girls look fabulous, sure be glad to see the buds off of them babies keep up the great work:hubba: :hubba:

oooops i was a page behind :hitchair: great job and grow:

chopped mystery sativa seedling 8-7. smells like its from another world! that drying on racks waiting for final prunin. hanging is the top of #1. moved the 2 bubba kush clones together. mystery sativa is on the far right. the clones are growing away like nothing happened. all 3 on nutes. i sense stoney times, especially from the samples :shocked:

0808081928.jpg

0808081928a.jpg

0808081928b.jpg

0808081928c.jpg

0808081926.jpg

0808081926a.jpg

Latest posts

Back