My Deep Water Culture

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey guy, have u ever done any outdoor grows??? i was just wondering how that BK does outdoors...I hope ya enjoy those nugs, how long ya gonna jar 'em???

first pic i beleive is some bubba kush goin into jars. 2nd pic is some of my mystery sativa going for hanging. 3rd is sativa hanging. then misc pics of the ladies now. last is the bubba i have curing so far.

ive been smokin on some premature bubba that ive been clippin, pretty damn good. also have a couple branches i accidentally broke off 7-28. oohhhhhh that stuff is good. gonna sample some cured bubba here todays and weigh it. let yall know

DSC07360.JPG

DSC07365.JPG

DSC07366.JPG

DSC07367.JPG

DSC07368.JPG

DSC07371.JPG

DSC07372.JPG

DSC07373.JPG

someguy ill be over in 20 mins for an official taste tester test haha just playing... although i wouldent mind a rip of that, man you got a greenthumb!!!!! ill be waiting for next grow, later.

toke@smoke420 said:
oh hows the 2nd part harvest working out for ya? i might have to try it on my indoor grow.

quite good actually, ladies growing like nothing happened. all the light green is turning darker, hairs getting orange, all that good stuff. really only set back their growing a day or two

well 45 grams for the first round (3 jars). so in guessin about 30 for second set (2 jars). about 30 for the mystery sativa also. then trim and do this all again. as for the smoke report, ive had to correct a lot of typin errors & hhhhhahahhahahhahahahhahahahah woooooooo hooooo moooo fooooos! THANKS FOR ALL THE HELP AND INTEREST FELLAS! wish we all could partake in a nice safety meetin right now, but i dont know who the hell ya are. hope yall have as good as luck as i have in your grows!

hell yeah man congrats on a mighty fine harvest. so how much longer are you going to let the bottoms fatten up for another week or so? man i know what ya saying i smoked some of my cfl bagseed buds with a buddy and he thought it was the best bud he ever smoked, i thought it was decent but i smoke heavy sensi. cant wait to see what i can pull of with my 600 and next round strains!!

SMOKE REPORT: so my ladies are a smashing success. ya, i got some romulan and master kush from the club and mine blows it out of the water! my bubba kush is potent as hell, not a couch lock high though. i can still funktion, but be very stoney. its fluffy as hell. good taste and smell, nothing special. my sativa i smoked only a lil, so not much detail. but it smells out of this world and is super smooth & tasty. total head high.

Latest posts

Back