My first budding.....:)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hydrochloride

Reaction score
This is a couple weeks into flowering. My first crop! I am like :watchplant: and loving it!

DSC00827.JPG

Can't stay outta the grow room, huh? I'm a first cropper too and I've just now gotten to where I don't go in there every 30-45 minutes. Had to--I was beginning to photosynthesis.

You're looking good and green there.

The more u watch ur plant grow, the less u see grow..:hubba: I check mine 2 a day and that before 8:30 am Off and after 8:30 pm On.

I still watch my plants all the time. Every time I get up to make a cup of coffee, or want a break from my studies I take a gander at my plants. However, I don't worry about them much anymore for every little blemish. I just keep the pH dialed in properly and let them do their thing.

yes its funny how you can almost become in a trance looking at your plants.i just love sticking my head in the tent and checking my girls out.the smell,the increasing size in the buds/vigourous growth.spend time with your plants its good for both of you!when i first started i couldn't stop going in there:hubba:

With my 1st indoor grow I had a tan from my lights I checked on them so much...lol..Now I just let them do their thing as long as my PH is stabil then so am I...take care..

Now I'm just waiting until I stop banging my head on the lite sheilds. I have a chronic knot on my head.

I love the location in your profile. I actually laughed out loud.

Latest posts

Back