My first grow room and my first grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
maryjanenewbie said:
Aug 4th. Starting my first grow today with fem Northern Lights. Germinating in jiffy pots. You can see pics of my closet set up in-grow room set up and design.
The NL seed I got from this guy were DEAD! Never opened up! I bought some new seed from Nirvana and so far I have 6 open out of 10 in just a day and a half. I have Master Kush and Wonder Woman, both feminized.

[FONT=times new roman, new york, times, serif]Arum Direct's Northern Lights (FEM) I sent him an email asking a question(cant remember if it was pricing or somthing else) anyway, I didnt order from him afterall, the next day i got an email saying he sent out seeds and i was to send payment right away. Sounded like a scam to me so I waited til the seed came and a few were broken. I put them in peat pellets and wanted to see if they would germ. NONE out of 10 poped. Glad i didnt send out my money. Seeds from Nirvana all opened with in 48 hrs using wet paper towel They are all in dirt now and so far 8 of 10 have come up!
[/FONT]

maryjanenewbie said:
[FONT=times new roman, new york, times, serif]Arum Direct's Northern Lights (FEM) I sent him an email asking a question(cant remember if it was pricing or somthing else) anyway, I didnt order from him afterall, the next day i got an email saying he sent out seeds and i was to send payment right away. Sounded like a scam to me so I waited til the seed came and a few were broken. I put them in peat pellets and wanted to see if they would germ. NONE out of 10 poped. Glad i didnt send out my money. Seeds from Nirvana all opened with in 48 hrs using wet paper towel They are all in dirt now and so far 8 of 10 have come up!
[/FONT]

:ciao: Sounds like you played it smart. You'll be pleased with the Nirvana seeds. Looking forward to the journal..nice to meet ya, and --:48:

Hi Mary... nice lil setup ya got goin ! Keep us up to date in your journal with pic's, I love to see female growers ! Best of luck to you, and lets watch em grow !

hi, i saw on another tread a few weeks back,that a couple people had 2 sprouts from one seed, someone had an explanation for it but I was stoned when I read it and you know how that goes.I think they called it a root seed .I am sure someone will chime in with info they always do,or maybe you can try a search.goodluck

I have noticed something strange on one of my WW sprouts. If you look closely you will notice another sprout popping. This is strange since I only put one seed per pot. I will update as the little girl comes up all the way.Is there such a thing as twins?

id give em another week before you top.

When you top, you should clone

Looking good how's the twin doing? Gonna pull up my vape 4 this one. Green thoughts be with you.

very cool, you seem like you know what your doin, jk. green mojo to you.

twin is doing well, it started to anternate nodes and has no patern to them, the smaller one is still very short. I left it in a gal pot due to room limitations and because its a poly. From all that I have read, there is a very good chance this will turn out to be a herm.

You said you "topped" the plants.

Could someone please explain to me what exactly this is and when the correct time to do it is. thanks

lookin good there.. nice pretty girls... keep then innocent and sweet.
We've yet had the opportunity to top ours, one of my furkids seems to think its her job. So far 2 that she has topped and been awesome girls. and one was a boy. ( she broke that one at the stem base) Good dog!!

Your grow room and your avatar both look top notch :headbang2:

I have always heard females make the best growers... Something about their nurturing nature... Maybe its true..

Latest posts

Back