My First Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dr.Autoflower

Auto Flower Lover
Reaction score
Almost 3 months in and 4 days into flowering.
:woohoo:

all resize.jpg

resise.jpg

resize HG.jpg

resize TB.jpg

The first one is all 3 the second is named Stank Dank and is a lil under 22''.The 3rd pic is my tallest plant named Hippy Chick, is 25.5'' and has lots of white hairs already.The last one is the runt, it got burnt and toped so it had slow growth but i LSTed it so the middle part got more light and shes bushy, her name is Two-Bit and is 15''.they preflowerd for 2 weeks befor i swith them to 12/12 light so i think they are like the lowryderstain, but i have no clue it was bag seed that i got from my father inlaw.its my first grow and i no i fucked up at the start but i think im doin ok now.What do u guys think?

she is looking nice bro keep up the good work, are you feeding her heavily looks like maybe a tad of nute burn other than that bro fantastic

yea i wouldnt worry about it ive had the lights fall on the plants for hours you will be fine by the way she is looking nice cant wait to see what she turns out like ;)

they have been growing good since i trasplanted them into 5 gallon buckets

Be ready they may double and even triple in height before your done :aok:

thats exatly wut im hoping for cuz im working with a big room atleast 9 feet high. 6 foot plants is wut im hoping for.:cool: this is only my first grow and i dont own the place so im only usin 1 light but if i did this right id get another 250watt and grow and abunch cuz the room would deffinaitly hold 10 or 12 plants:rolleyes: ahh to dream is nice eh

Latest posts

Back