My grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I've been haunting these forums for awhile now, trying to learn all i can from the good people here.These are my first plants ever and i have abused the hell out of them, but they seem to forgive me.Right now they are in veg, under flourescent light, growing in soil i got at the local garden center.They were transplanted about 3 weeks ago, I had mixed some expanded clay in to help drainage,we have huge piles of the stuff at work. later the bottom leaves started showing signs of nute burn, come to find out the company that supplies our clay also hauls pure ammoniun nitrate in the same trucks. I read here, and flushed there,cut back on my watering and now they seem to be doing better. The local insect population sent in their version of special forces, in the form of camoflage beetles to attack my crops, but after an hour long counterattack with my trusty tweezers i repelled the invaders.thanks to everyone here for asking and answering questions,and being patient with us new guys. i will try to keep this updated, and i will continue to learn all i can. thanx.

plant420 005.jpg

plant420 020.jpg

plant420 002.jpg

ghetto grow1 8-4-2007 12-42-36 AM.jpg

plant420 027.jpg

plant 2 8-4-07 8-4-2007 12-42-35 AM.jpg

plant420,7-19-07 004.jpg

plant420,7-19-07 003.jpg

plant420,7-19-07 002.jpg

plant420,7-19-07 001.jpg

pimpwithalimp21 said:
The local insect population sent in their version of special forces, in the form of camoflage beetles to attack my crops, but after an hour long counterattack with my trusty tweezers i repelled the invaders.

LMAO......That is the funniest thing I have heard today!:D

Good luck with you grow and welcome to the site. Feel free to ask any questions you have, you are around good people here.:cool:

all the pics from the second row down are looking pretty darn good , keep up the good work , :D :D :D :D i missed your intro welcome to the site

whats crackin'
just wanted to drop by and update my pics. everything seems to be going ok, i'm getting excited cuz im getting ready to flower one of my plants(the one with the skinny leaves)and i'm real anxious to see how it all works.Having a great time watching them grow though so it's good no matter what.I'll keep ya updated

Ps i forgot to tell ya im poor so apart from electricity, i have only spent $16 on this whole thing!

plant420,8-24-07 002.jpg

plant420,8-24-07 003.jpg

plant420,8-24-07 004.jpg

plant420,8-24-07 005.jpg

plant420,8-24-07 006.jpg

plant420,8-24-07 007.jpg

plant420,8-24-8.jpg

What's crackin' pimpwithalimp??? I almost had to change the undies after reading your name! ;)

Anyways. Looks like you're having a blast with your grow! Keep up the good work.

doesnt look bad for a beginers grow at all .... looking good mang

What it is? Jes' swingin by to update the ol journal.Ive been havin all kinds of fun. I put them in flower about a week and a half ago.At that time, a couple of them started showing some craziness,with leaves curling and tips browning.After some reading, and some help from the MP friends, i decided to feed them a little stronger and transplant them so they could be free to slang roots anywhere they pleased.It was real confusing trying to figure out if they were nute burnt, or deficient, but it seems to be working so far.Oh yeah, you guys have said in a lot of places that they would double in size with the light change, but man, it was like they were on 'roids or somthing!I like it! today i was checking them out and found that they are showing, i got one male and two females.I exiled the male to the toaster oven,where he was quick dried and smoked,cuz i have had no weed in two months.As i consider myself to be an experienced smoker,with 14 years under my belt,i expected very little. But i am happy to say i was quite lit, even if it only lasted an hour. well, enough from me, thanx for stopping by later

P1010029-1.JPG

P1010030.JPG

P1010030-1.JPG

P1010033.JPG

P1010034.JPG

P1010037.JPG

your grow is looking pretty good pimp, what kind of lighting are you using?

Heh, my lights....well since im broke i managed to talk the warden into letting me snag the hps off the front of the house if i put something in it's place, so i got that and rewired it so the ballast was remote. but that's only 50 watts, so i talked her into the same deal in the kitchen, and i added 4-40 watt flouro tubes, they seem to be working allright i suppose, though i wouldn't know any different, cuz it's the first grow ive done

Greetings and salutations!
Wanted to post some new pics.Everything seems to be going good so far.I'm getting a big kick out of watching these things grow, something new every day!My next trip is to head to the radio shack to get one of these microscopes i hear so much about.Then i think i will be well equipped for the next step.I have learned a bunch so far, so i am already planning the next grow.When i started this, i figured i would be happy if i got a joint or two out of it all, but now i am thinking at least four....
Well, i'll be limpin off now....later:bolt:

1.JPG

2.JPG

3.JPG

4.JPG

5.JPG

6.JPG

8.JPG

Nice grow pimp. How tall are they? Am asking cus my two ladys are about the same stage but way taller. My tall one is six and a half feet tall and the other four and a half tall way to tall for my liking. This is my first indoor grow as well and am loving it the same like you. Keep up the good work.

Happy Growing :bongin:

SmokeyTheBear said:
Nice grow pimp. How tall are they? Am asking cus my two ladys are about the same stage but way taller. My tall one is six and a half feet tall and the other four and a half tall way to tall for my liking. This is my first indoor grow as well and am loving it the same like you. Keep up the good work.

Happy Growing :bongin:
Man, i wish, they are just runts, one is about a foot, the other is close to two feet. they both seemed to sprout a bunch when i changed the light cycle.I was getting worried, but they seemed to chill out on the height, for now

Lookin good DUUUUUUUDDDEEEE MOOOOOOO...

ooooooooookkkkkkkk...

Do they have names?

Here's some new pics of the grow.The old lady(aka "the warden") is taking the pics for me, cuz i got in a fight with jack daniels, and he kicked my butt.Everything seems to be good, i have a few concerns about nutes and things, but i will ask around here and get some good advice i'm sure.Im trying to get the microscope, but the local 'shack doesn't carry them. i was gonna order one, but the dude there was asking too many questions about why i wanted one. it made my paranoia twitch so i shall seek alternative methods of procuring said optics.I must admit, the wait is killing me, but it will all pay off in the end:hubba:

P1010003.JPG

P1010004.JPG

P1010005.JPG

P1010006.JPG

P1010007.JPG

P1010010.JPG

P1010011.JPG

P1010013.JPG

P1010018.JPG

P1010019.JPG

P1010022.JPG

22.JPG

Plants are looking great! nothing but watching your buds grow now.

Latest posts

Back