My grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
s'up y'all,here's a couple new pics i took. they have become like roomates in the houseThe warden and i check on them constantly,and discuss their progress and well-being quite often.Even the dog and cats take turns sleeping in front of the door.
All stem and leaf growth seems to have stopped,The only things growing and changing are the buds:headbang2:.I am feeding them at each watering cuz on my previous schedule the stems were turning red/purple, but that seems to be getting better.the plant seems to be flowering from top to bottom kinda gradually, so i'm wondering if i can harvest in stages or do i have to do it all at once.I already cant wait to start the next grow, but my program needs to be overhauled, i have learned so much since i started.Thanks to everyone here, I didn't even have to ask many of the questions i had, due to the amount of people willling to give information freely. well i'd better go, the dog just lit one off and I gotta clear the area, later

P1010001-1.JPG

P1010002-1.JPG

P1010003-1.JPG

P1010004-1.JPG

P1010005-1.JPG

P1010006-1.JPG

P1010007-1.JPG

P1010008-1.JPG

up date us man, we're always looking for inspiration:hitchair:

my little box set up is working out great, just to much nitro, and proceded to flush the litle lady:hubba: . she don't look good in a tan, lol

More pics of the kids.I think we are getting close.Still don't have a microscope, but i do have a magnifying glass.I'm trying to decide when to stop feeding them, im thinking about 10 days before harvest should be good.It's been about 7 weeks into flower and my house smells great.I want to hurry up and harvest so i can grow more,but i will be patient. The samples i've tested have me quite impressed with myself, and it's really interesting to see how the potency changes over time. thats all for now , ill see ya later

P1010003.JPG

P1010004.JPG

P1010010.JPG

P1010012.JPG

P1010013.JPG

P1010014.JPG

P1010017.JPG

P1010018.JPG

P1010019.JPG

P1010021.JPG

P1010026.JPG

P1010028.JPG

keep it up bro, u should have a nice cola, i would say let her go to 10 weeks then chop chop...

Thanks! No date yet, Im forever inspecting the plants for signs that the time is right. I think it's getting close, the trichs are all cloudy now.Im learning alot about how the potency changes as the plant matures.the taste has changed too.Right now the high is pretty trippy; kinda messes with my head a lot,and im all over the place,getting into everything. I think i want to let it mellow out a bit, cuz the warden has trouble sleeping, and i want the smoke to have some knockdown power too.I think the hardest part of the whole grow is right now. :watchplant:

Latest posts

Back