My neighbors kitchen...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

metalchick832

Reaction score
backs right up to our grow room. Now, we have proper ventillation to control the smells that come from our room, and I have an air ion in there too, so the air in the room is clean. But, our neighbors cook with a LOT of garlic apparently (smell it every night) and when I went over there to borrow a cup of milk one day their kitchen was a mess! I mean a horrible mess. It looked like they never cleaned it. The sink was full, food was on the counter, the trash can was open... ewwww..... :(

Anyway, we recently starting getting gnats in our growroom. I can only assume that it is because of the kitchen next to it. If I tell my landlord to make them clean it up they might come into my apartment and discover the room... or the neighbors might... My question is actually two things: #1 - Should I talk to the landlord?
#2 - How do I get rid of these damned gnats cheaply??
Thanks,
~Metalchick

gnats....organic pesticide...spray 2 to 3 times a week for 3 weeks or until you se problem deminish......good luck...p.s. dont talk to the landlord......

Can you make organic pesticide from everyday household foods or something? What I was really looking for was someone to tell me what kind and how to make it. LOL! I know I'm asking for a lot, but help a girl out please!

~Metalchick

asprin crushed up into water and then shaken and misted on the plants. Wait till the aprin is totally dissolved before you start misting.

Asprin for gnats?
Never tried an homemade organic pesticide on my indoor plants. Don't know why. As for gnats, the best luck I've had is with mosquito dunks. I've used sand which breaks the cycle, but those damn things still come from the soil.

take tobacco let it sit in a jug of water for a day and filter it out then use the water and mist it on the gnats it will KILL the gnats and do no damage to the plants

LOL.. Tobacco is precious in my house, so that last one wouldn't work for me! LOL! I'll try the asprin thing first.

Thanks Everyone,
Metalchick

I had those gnats too.I bought beneficial nematodes from OSH and
them suckers are gone and my GDP looks great.

I got those gd#$ gnats too not bad...yet and what exactly do they do to my plants?

Latest posts

Back