my new grow(mixed strains, mixed lighting)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damn that nice weather to hell!

I'm starting to get a bit of heat too, high temps used to be 27-28, now it's a bit above 29... and getting hotter I think. But it will be manageble. I think. But after 6 months of the natural disaster we know as swedish winter, I'm not complaining.

I've even scrapped the cfls and t-5, with the warm and cool white led mix-I dont need it.It's running cool now, pleasant.In the veg tent the little ones are growing short and stocky with thick stems- standard led grow, short stocky plants- that turn into thick fat buds, under the right conditions.Saturation is key with led growing, the plants love these lights-if you can get it to them.

Heres some pics from yesterday

new grow 001-1.JPG

new grow 002.JPG

new grow 005.JPG

thanks, and good to have ya aboard

sorry for the lapse good people, but heres the skinny-leds work-by themselves.The results-errrr-not too bad, but add cfl's-BANG! I know I'm back-peddling here a little-well, maybe a lot but hey ya-its an experiment!and what fun is an experiment if you cant maipulate the variables....right?....ya feel me? Hope everyone and theirs is doing well.peace

day 25 002.JPG

day 25 009.JPG

day 25 013.JPG

ive seen ya other posts/pix of ya led stuff bf74. all look good.
only i cant help but wonder how much money is invested in all them LED's ya got goin on in them.? i mean ya either a vendor of said led lighting or just have plenty pocket change.
i'm accepting donations for advancements in my grow equipment if ya willin:rofl:
i would so love to do these LED's man. from wat i gather granted a guy can afford them and enough of them to be an adequate lightin source they can and do work well. especially the temperature situation per light output etc etc... if i could i'd line my whole grow wall to wall floor to ceiling wit LEDs but no way would i ever be able to afford them suckers.
nice work tho
and good luck

zipflip said:
ive seen ya other posts/pix of ya led stuff bf74. all look good.
only i cant help but wonder how much money is invested in all them LED's ya got goin on in them.? i mean ya either a vendor of said led lighting or just have plenty pocket change.
i'm accepting donations for advancements in my grow equipment if ya willin:rofl:
i would so love to do these LED's man. from wat i gather granted a guy can afford them and enough of them to be an adequate lightin source they can and do work well. especially the temperature situation per light output etc etc... if i could i'd line my whole grow wall to wall floor to ceiling wit LEDs but no way would i ever be able to afford them suckers.
nice work tho
and good luck
I have a feeling these units are going to become much more affordable in the near future.The lumigrow is the newest gadget-250w of 5w cree diodes-my next purchase-this higher wattage unit is the next gen tek-which means the ufo's will more than likely come way down in price, and then everyone can get to play.peace

wats the lumen output on that lumigrow bf?
i checked the link but couldnt find that ...

Ahhh, noticed that didnt ya? And they wont tell you because they're trying to come up with an accetable scale for led efficiency.Lumens is a dirty word to the led manufacturers- who arent basing their somewhat inflated claims on luminous efficiency.But behind the **, I think there is something to this PAR thing-ie usable light- but theres still not enough solid data.This thing is still in its infantile stage-but we're learning to crawl a little faster now.peace

Latest posts

Back