My poor seedling

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beavermonk

Green Thumb
Reaction score
Hello everyone I am having trouble figuring out which deficiency this lil pup is going through. I see similiar looking problems but everyone's pictures the leave spots appear yellowish where on mine they are whitish. The overall feel of the plant is like an african violet :eek:

Picture 137.jpg

Picture 135.jpg

Picture 136.jpg

Picture 134.jpg

In order for us to help you, we'll need more information. Plus, a better picture would help.

What kind of soil are you using? Is there good drainage in your pot? What kind of light are you using, and how many lumens? What kind of water are you using, and how often do you water? Have you fed your plant yet, and what kind of fertilizer do you use? How often do you fertilize? What is the pH of the watering solution? Give us more information so we can better help you.

My soil is a mixture of Peat moss, humus, compost, perlite, sand and calcined clay. there is good drainage in the pot. I water by weight of the pot. I veg with wide spectrum 80 watt gro lux flouro-flower with 400 watt hps, Plant has not been fertilized yet. When I do fert I will use 20-20-20 untill flower. I use tap water that has been left to sit overnight for watering-Not sure its ph but i have about 20 plants this is the only one having a problem

Beavermonk, I'm not sure about your soil. I think that peat moss tends to make soil acidic. I'm not sure.

You're not sure of your pH? Improper pH is a very common problem. Make sure that the pH is dialed in properly. A digital pH meter is required for accurate pH measurements.

The light you're using seems to be good, provided there aren't too many plants. You want about 3000- 5000 lumens per square foot. How far away from the plants are the lights? Make sure that they are close as possible, without burning the plants.

Thanks for your help. I am sure the soil is not too bad I have already had a complete harvest using it not this soil but this type. The wide spectrum lights are great for vegging I keep the light's about 2-3 inches from the tops since temp isn't really an issue with them. Never had a PH meter in all my years believe it or not. This problem is not effecting the new growth she seem's to be very speedy

Yes beavermonk i believe that alistair has nailed it ! I am sure !

Latest posts

Back