my prague trip wiv me wife

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
P

parkingjoe

it was well cool and my wife has renamed me 3fulldaysofnotsogrunpyoldbastard:p:D

twas cool and relaxing cept the robbin bastard who charged us £50 for a 12 mile taxi to the airport:confused:
was goiung to have it with the czech bas***d cept he was about 20 stone and built like a brick outhouse and the fact all the taxi firms are operated by the czech mafia:confused:

anyway enjoy the arty farty pics i think i should have been artitectual photographer:D:hubba:

pkj

cool pics,,,sounds like you had fun

thats one huge gimp :rofl: in the 4th to last pic

What cool pics! My dad was 100% czech...guess that makes me 50%. Maybe someday I'll venture over there. :D

UKgirl420 said:
cool pics,,,sounds like you had fun

thats one huge gimp :rofl: in the 4th to last pic

It reminds me of Thorn for some odd reason, so does the gas mask :confused:

Great pics Joe :aok:

How much did the trip cost your pocket?

thankks all for the kind words just getting to grips sort of with my new nikon suppose one day soon now as i bought me some reading glasses ill peruse the instruction manual for said camera.

anyways well worth going its a beautiful place very clean very dog friendly very polite people cept the robbing b******s taxi drivers.

hey hie flights were £50 each so theres £100 the savic hotel for 3 nights was £252 and we spent around £400 most on hot wine/vodka-yum yum white russians for me/few pressies which btw were expensive for what they were like £50 in total for pressies and all meals in very posh looking restaurants but were just normal places. most we spent on any meal was an italian meal with a carafe of red wine and a few samuca and sprite mixers was less than £40 and thats with a tip of about 10%.

also the savic included breakfast from 7am -10am and there wasnt anything else you could imagine that could be considered breakfast.
all cereals, all fresh fruits, all cheese and cold meats, many breads and jams etc chopped fruits for you cereal, full hot breakfast stuff like sausages,scrambled eggs.boiled eggs,bacon,rosti and fresh fruit juices and many different teas and coffees and some more.

will stay at the savic again for sure hopefully next time with the angel on the left in my 1st picture..rofl

pkj

Very cool joe. I just got done with a class here in Eastern European History. Would love to check it out sometime. You mind if I show some of these pics to my professor? (Could help with my grade and she is really into the art over there)

hi disco yeh feel free to use what ya want only noticed on our last day there was a salvador dali expo on maybe wouldav had a liddle peep if id known sooner.on the other hand maybe i wouldnt have

lol

pkj

Latest posts

Back