my prodigy

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

eezee

Reaction score
hey,
what do you think ? she is(i hope) 17 days old. look at this nice side growth , i think i can clone her in a week or so with this fast growth.
then again , i dont realy know what to expect cause im a new grower....
any ways, can you see the light grean strips on the bigger fan leaves ?
vains are green and the in between is a lighter grean. now i know this is the sign for n deficient. i grow it in potting soil and didnt give it any nutes yet. have a 6.5 ph water and soil. so , should i give her a light dose of nutes ? thanx in advance ,
eezee.

p.s.
i have hesi super vit and a bootle of anzymes and rooting booster, as i under stand and from experiments i did , this are not contain any salts,
and dont change the ec reading. can i use them from the very begining
without burning my plants ?

IMG_1991.jpg

IMG_1998.jpg

IMG_2001.jpg

looking good ezee....i'd try giving "her" a 1/4 strength dose of some nutes and see how it responds....

:yeahthat: That baby is probably pretty hungry. But it does look like a nice healthy plant good job. So do you know its a female already? What strain?

i'll go with 1/4 strnegth nute and see waasap....
thats a jock horror and i dont know yet if fem or not....
heres a question, how long should be a branch that i can cut and clone ?
later in flower , what happens with the branch i cut for cloning ?
it's all gonna be soon :ignore: :ignore: :ignore:
thanx people ,
eezee.

you plant looks nice in healthy, for clones i think you nee atleast 1-2 inches, give your plant anther 3 weeks b4 you take clones so they can be big enough to handle better. i would think it would be a waste of time to try to clone omething the size of a seedling, jus give it a lil more time. Keep up the good work

Latest posts

Back