mylar

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

todoobie

Reaction score
I am going to apply mylar to paper , think it will make it easier to work with??

mmm i think applying the mylar to the paper would be harder than actually working with the mylar lol

lol :yeahthat: you'll eventually switch to paint since mylar gets wrinkled stained and loses reflectivity is a pain to clean

todoobie said:
it was a piece of cake, mylar rocks.

LOL... we'll see in a few months if you still think mylar rocks, after you've accidentally brushed up against it too many times and it starts wrinkling and tearing on you, your feeling towards it might change. White wash walls man nothing simpler.

:yeahthat:

Yupperz... Be careful if you do any foliar spraying or you'll really dull your mylar's reflection capability ime...:hubba: I switched back to using either panda film or flat white latex walls cuz they are much easier to keep clean.

One mylar tip I remember is that you want to buy the thickest stuff you can cuz the thinner it is the harder it is to wlrk with.

Peace!:cool:

thanks for the replies ! testing testing this is just a test. Think i'll try greenerpastures veg. work bench idea.

Latest posts

Back