Mystery strain.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gunlove

Grow addict to the gills.
Reaction score
Hey all you keen-minded gardeners and experts on all things cannabis. ! I've got a question. . .

I bought several ounces of sensimilla awhile back and it had some seeds which I grew this year outside. It was from a grower (unknown to me) who has grown for nearly 30 years. I've been trying to determine what strain it is: by looks/comparisons; growth pattern; etc. and am still puzzled.

A few weeks ago, I trimmed some sucker buds and dried/cured them, and one thing struck me straight away -- they smelled exactly like fresh peaches! Have any of you all ever run across anything like this? It is seemingly a sativa/indica cross, not skunky, and the ripening time is about nine to ten weeks. It is dark green, with light colored stems, and looks a bit like hash plant and northern lights, with lots of trichomes.

The taste (of the stuff I bought, I've yet to try mine) is hashy. And the high was cerebral, uplifting and energetic, with little couch-lock effect and almost an anxiety-attack initial rush after smoking. It is very strong/potent. I use for medicinal purposes -- for chronic-pain and muscle spasms -- and it is killer for this taking very little (seldom more than two bong-hits) to work.

Ideas anyone? I'll post pics if anyone is interested or curious about the mystery strain.

BUBBA

Post pics if were interested?

are you crazy?

of course were all interested lol

I for 1 am looking forward to your pics, it may give us clues to the strain.

Here you go herbologists around the world! I hope my pics are actually on the post this time. the bottom pic is from awhile back, in veg. There are two similar pics of the whole family as well, I'm not sure which was better -- thumbnails weren't very enlightening. Sorry for posting with such reckless abandon.

One of the plants damped-off, due to drainage probs I think. Yeild suffered, but resin was up (tit for tat?). All were plants were treated equally, that one just got sick. Yet another mystery. . .. I think that The healthier plant has a few weeks left

I'm beggining to think this may be impossible to know, but it is somewhat entertaining. What do you all think, besides that I'm at least half nuts?

BUBBA

IM001353.JPG

IM001352.JPG

IM001351.JPG

IM001350.JPG

IM001349.JPG

EX000005.JPG

Very nice plants you have ... can't help you with the strain though

I have no idea what strain that is...looks pretty good though.

Some good looking ladies you have there. It's almost impossible to know what strain it is though. I would take some clones or maybe pollenate it if you happen to have a good strong male around. Either way, good luck and keep us posted. I'm anxious to see some more pics later on. Take care.

There is no way possible to look at a plant and tell what strain it is. My white rhinos look exactly like my affie buds.

Did you harvest those mystery plants?:watchplant:
It would be good to see some photos of the buds... color, etc.
Very interested to see what 'peachy' strain you have going on.
They sure look good. I love the shapes that the sativa/indica crosses grow into. Very pretty. :eek:
:peace:

Latest posts

Back