Need Help! HTG Supply?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cs11787

Reaction score
Anyone know anything about HTGSupply? I was thinking about gettin there complete soil growing kit but I was wondering if anyones used it or know if the lights and soil and nutrients are any good??? And what about those grow "bags" instead of pots? Thanks

So far my experience with HTG Supply has been great!! I have orderd a total of 3 differnt Sodium lights from them for 2 differnt people including myself. Its a great buy as far as price goes. Coustomer service is great. We had a problem with a light bulb and they sent us a new one right away. I love HTG.. I know nothing about the nuts and stuff but as long as they are name brand you can't go wrong. Good luck!!

P.S. I have some experience with Grow Bags and theres nothing wrong with them. They work fine but they arent as sturdy or easy to handle as pots are.

I like the growbags, thats all I use. They are alot easier to store than pots. HTG Supply is a great company. I've ordered quite a few things from them.

HTG is GREAT they are fast and have excellent products.And lets not for get the great low prices.Does that sound like a pitch?:hubba:

Latest posts

Back