Need help measuring flowering nutes! 15-30-15 MG

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Midnight Toker

Lean Mean Growing Machine
Reaction score
Well My ladies are ready for some nutes and i got MG 15-30-15 Bloom Booster...What DomsCron used in his grow. For soil Im using a 50/50 mix of MG Organic Choice and MG 3 month feed.....ended up with 5 outta 5 females and all really healthy. I really dont wanna overnute so Please help me out here haha....I have a watering can that holds alittle more than 2 Liters...Would alittle less than 0.5tsp of it be okay?? or should i use aliitle less...I already mixed it using alittle less than 0.5 tsp in the 2 liter watering can.....would it be okay??? Please help. :holysheep: :rolleyes:

well, the soil having time release fertilizer pellets and your feeding bloom nutes made by MG. i would be careful and feed them half of what you think they need.

less is more when ferting....you can always feed them a lil more if they need it. you cant take it away tho before the damage is done.

Well I got lucky...One of my buddies had a sucessful grow with this stuff and said for every liter add 0.2 tsp....we did that, measured it out and it was a good balance.....he said the same thing...Less is more when refering to nutes...Especially MG haha :p But game them all there share an hour ago and so far everythings lookin good....hopefully by tomorow theres a noticable "Boost" in buddage :p With MG everythings been perfect this grow...no nute burn, crisping, or anything.....even ended up with 5/5 females in which i still cant believe haha....Ill keep you guys updates :D Sorry if i rambled alittle im prety stoned paha....Thanks!
*Even did less than half of what it said to use hahaha

Latest posts

Back