need help with plant

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i dont agree as soon as you see they need it WATER THEM

my friend got 5 gallon pots and he water he's every day 200ml and let me tell ya his plants are gorgous man grow like on steroids

"3 gallons of fresh ph adjusted water" per 1 gallon of grow medium is correct for "flushing" . As long as your medium can drain well, no harm will come. And you can be assured it "IS" flushed, and not just overwatered.

"need help with plant"..."Sick Plants 'n Problems"
..makes sense to me

Hick said:
"3 gallons of fresh ph adjusted water" per 1 gallon of grow medium is correct for "flushing" . As long as your medium can drain well, no harm will come. And you can be assured it "IS" flushed, and not just overwatered.

"need help with plant"..."Sick Plants 'n Problems"
..makes sense to me
thanx again everyone from mp for letting me pick ur brains for a few. hope no one missed a hit over this lol. i know that this post belonged in the sick plants section. but at the time i was a little stoned when i was at the coffee table making posts and i looked and my plant and noticed the problem. so i posted it there wont happen again. i will make sure that i dont get to high when i make my posts:cool: thanx for ur advice on my problem. if it wasnt for u MP ppl things could of got out of control and maybe would of lost my plants.peace

Latest posts

Back