Need help

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Razzu

Reaction score
Hello, My auto Light of Jah are ready to harvest in the next 7 days. The are outdoor in superpots. The weather is my concern. The 7 to 10 days are rainy and cloudy. The concern is harvest. How do you think this will effect the final product? Should I leave out but protect from the direct rain? Anything to prevent mold?
The LOJ to this point have been a breeze to grow. They had a cold start but done very well. Without the cold start they maybe larger but only by inches. The tallest is 32 inches (81 cm)well branched, the next two are 26 inches with large center cola and some minor branching.
rz

How do you know they are going to be ready in 7 days?

the pack said 10 weeks and that is tomorrow :p I have been following the trichs. They are thick but still Pretty crystally clear with some clouding on the upper buds. If this was regular weed it would be close to three wks. I am assuming these autos do it quicker. So, I am looking at a week to 10 days the ways these girls have grown. What concerns me is the rain and what it will do at this point. I have a bright bay window where I thought about moving them into until the sun comes out and this rain stops. Also thinking of building a roof over them with clear vinyl on an aframe. Any thoughs?

The girls have been brought in and put in a bright bay windows, with fan blowing upper ward and the temp at 64 f. This of course will bring it to finish sooner and lighter but still very pleased with auto. Super easy outdoor grow compared to hydro and a lot cheaper.

Weather has changed and it will be sunny and no rain for the next few days. So back outside they go. What you think this may do to the finish product?

Post a pic so we can see what they are doing

Finished and 2 wk into cure. This was my first auto grow made some mistakes but really impressed. The Light of Jah is easy to grow and a very nice high. Out of three plants I may have gotten 3 oz of smoke. The next grow will be better. The LOJ I bought from AMS. 4 out of five germinated. I killed one. Started out the nights were in the mid to upper 40s and low 50s. But grew well. The only soil amendments was molasses and magnesium. In the beginning I would add Superthrieve to the water. For insects I used diatomaceous earth. Will do LOJ again.
Now on to my next grow!

Latest posts

Back