Need Info On Weak Weed

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ive paid like 100 a quarter for some white rihno and buds like that , and its well worth it it lasts just as long as a ounce of regular bud will last cause one our 2 one hits is like smokin a fat white owl blunt of some regular so ide always buy good when i have the choice...

Walker1 said:
If it's harvested too soon does that mean that it will never be any good?

Well........the taste will be juvenile.
Even when I make hash with premature buds, I can taste the difference between that one and the hash made from mature trimmings.

I've got friends who can't tell the diff, but then again they get their smokables here and there.
I'm fussy on what I smoke, that's why I do my thing.
And, it's rare I smoke anyone's hash......I'm no fan of ISO, let's just say.
And that weed cutting, I'm yet to hear about weed in this province or the one next door that is played with, with geepers knows what.

There's always good smoke floating around and I'm pretty sure most consumers here wouldn't want to buy it again if it was 'laced'.

Hick said:
.."YEEEEEEE-OWWWE" ..$375 ?? it should jump into the bowl and lite itself..:p

LOL!!!!!

I pay about $60/oz... I pay $375 for a pound.. on average. But that's just plain old Mexican Swag with seeds and all. $375/oz would have to be something good for me to pay that much for it! I know that hydro around here is about $20/gram.

Maybe I just have good friends?? LOL!

~Metalchick

Sounds to me like you just got crappy pot and a line of crap.
Its all in the genetics.

allgrownup said:
you need to be more specific. your not saying the "budz" are lighter in color....your saying the "weed" is lighter in color.

did you get a bag of loose or chopped up weed? Or are there a few big nugs? If your smoking the flowers from the lower part of the plant, that may explain a few things. If your smokin weak nugz they gotta be premature.

Did you get any big nugz in the bag? if so have you tried them yet? If i got sold anything that didn't get me high, i would not return again, no matter how good the "other" stuff they have is. fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me.

350 an oz here is the going rate for grad "A" higher for popular strains.
I think it was all big nugz like always. The color was a light brown & the dude & I reied some. We just barely got a buzz no matter how much we tried. The big problem is the dude gets the weed from another guy who doesn't smoke weed. He just sells it to customers & gets it from ????. I don't know, the dude doesn't know, and the supplier does not give refunds. I told the dude he got ripped off and all he said was 2 other people he knew complained about the same thing. He told me he has know the supplier for 15 yrs. and has not had any problems until now. The dude says the high grade stuff is $375/oz.

What gets me about this whole thing is nobody ever gets to try thr stuff before buying it along with the seller. Sound weird to you?

its early weed. on my first grow I had done this cause i got the temptation to smoke and it sux

rhenderson said:
its early weed. on my first grow I had done this cause i got the temptation to smoke and it sux

Are you saying that if the color is brownish vs. green it's early? Cause that stuff looked to be more brown than green & it smelled different than usual. The dude says the guy will let him try some 1st & then decide. I guess the seller has at least 3 sources & gets stuff all the time. The dude is good friends with the guy so I doubt he'd burn him.

Its all about the trichomes color of the weed really has nothing to do with it. Ive had some stuff that got me really baked but was brown and looked like crap. Then Ive got some weed that was nice bright green but didnt really get me that high. The trichomes/cannaboids are what get you high, otherwise known as the crystals. If you harvest when you dont have that much crystals=weak weed. If you harvest when most of the crystal are still clear =stronger than before but still more of a weak head high. If you harvest when all the crystals are half clear and half amber= perfect high with a both head and body high. If you harvest when all triches/crystals are amber=couch lock high which is when you smoke then are too high to even get up for munchies so u try to get your girl to get you some munchies but she just smoked too so shes trying to get you to get up. Hope that helps walker

Latest posts

Back