New 60x scope

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
StoneyBud said:
I'm still waiting for mine....ordered two.

Dang it
your gonna love em, I ended up reordering 5, I've already left positive feedback on them , 35 bucks delivered, i thought a good deal, hope yours gets to you soon, They have a blue LED light also, switch goes two directions, I cant guess what the blues for.

The blue is more a dark light ... But the whites ones ... Those are serious LED's :D

wow ,,,,just wot im needing im gona get few of these ,,,hope they ship to scotland,,,cheers for the heads up on a great deal.[j]

Yeah these are good gadgets. Mine is a x45 but quite adequate.

SKAGITMAGIC said:
your gonna love em, I ended up reordering 5, I've already left positive feedback on them , 35 bucks delivered, i thought a good deal, hope yours gets to you soon, They have a blue LED light also, switch goes two directions, I cant guess what the blues for.

Isn't the scope for Jewelry?

I would only guess that the color of the purplish blue lights would be good for lighting up some gems! :eek:

SKAGITMAGIC said:

Just checked and they say they shipped them on 5/16 from China.

Free shipping anyway....hehe

Should get here almost any day now.

I wouldnt count on it :rolleyes:

Mine took like 25 days from confirmed shipping out of China...

I think they are just SLOOOOW! :rofl:

mine was fast 14 days more or else. but from europe am i.

StoneyBud said:
Just checked and they say they shipped them on 5/16 from China.

Free shipping anyway....hehe

Should get here almost any day now.
420_Osborn said:
I wouldnt count on it :rolleyes:

Mine took like 25 days from confirmed shipping out of China...

I think they are just SLOOOOW! :rofl:

Yikes! Well, I'm on day ten anyway...hehe

I already have a PC microscope and the radio shack one, so at least I'm ok for this harvest. It's got till June 10th when I harvest to get here.

"Chinapost".... I guess that's China's version of UPS.

Stoney you're harvesting on June 10th too :cool:

I'm waiting for my replacement but If my scope doesnt come by 10th, I'm cutting on the 11th...hehehohohaha

Recieved mine in the mail today...Love it!

Paid $2.63 including shipping from Hong Kong.

Ordered 5/12

420_Osborn said:
Stoney you're harvesting on June 10th too :cool:

I'm waiting for my replacement but If my scope doesn't come by 10th, I'm cutting on the 11th...hehehohohaha

We'll have a Trimming party! Oh Boy! haha

This looks like it's going to be a nice harvest this time! How about yours?

I hang mine for a week usually, so about June 17th, I'll have some harvest pics in my journal here. We'll make everyone's mouth water! I love harvest time! I'm not crazy about trimming, but it comes with the process, so no biggie. It makes my shoulders hurt for a week tho'.

StoneyBud said:
We'll have a Trimming party! Oh Boy! haha

This looks like it's going to be a nice harvest this time! How about yours?

I hang mine for a week usually, so about June 17th, I'll have some harvest pics in my journal here. We'll make everyone's mouth water! I love harvest time! I'm not crazy about trimming, but it comes with the process, so no biggie. It makes my shoulders hurt for a week tho'.

I'm anxious to trim mine. Trimming always mean that you have THE SMOKE :hubba:

Just got mine too!! :D

DOnt remember when I ordered but it was about when this thread was started.

And My Trainwreck is ahead of schedule!! Chopping this weekend!!!!

I ordered some of these a while back, but don't remember having to wait that long.. Got them on Amazon...

Massive orders coming from the west.....2 million more! Cap'n, she's running at full speed NOW!

What are they using em for cap'n? :p :p :p :D

just ordered one from amazon. after reading this thread i had too. whats the reason for buying multiple?

Latest posts

Back