NEW BEGINNINGS

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My babies
66A425ED-EBFA-471B-8EAB-42DB28971B8E.jpeg

Oooooooh #@$& I got a email saying my grand daddy purple seeds is out for delivery I need those like asap I don’t know I might dedicate this summer harvest to gdp pollen making seeds how about that new strains unlimited seeds it’s a win win plus I still get weed well shake to smoke soooo imma have ten seeds imma plant them all they are regular seeds not feminized so I should get male and female seeds imma pollinate my entire garden with the males of gdp all other males will be killed off I’m going to clone the holy $#@& out of grand daddy purple cloning both male and female plants hoping for plenty gdp pollen every where the pure purple kush plants will have its males killed off and they will receive gdp pollen so those are my plans things are subject to change just roll with yaboy and we just gonna smoke and be one big family 😛😛😛

nice score, gotta love it when something special drops into your lap, life is good...looking forward to seeing what you do with these gems...I'm told something special is on it's way to me as well...I've become a strain junkie, must have about a gazillion growing now but am still looking... :cool:

I have just decided I’m sacrificing my entire Krop to grand daddy purple pollen yes I will still get buds but they will be full of seeds I need seeds I’m addicted to making seeds FORGIVE ME THOSE IN A FIVE MILE RADIUS IS GONNA GETKRAZY THIS SUMMER TEN THOUSAND SEEDS WOULD MAKE ME VERY HAPPY
9CC7B53A-70CD-4E6A-B24A-2501E8BC4D35.jpeg

I wonder what is going to happen in my solar powered flowering room I have regular female and male plants but in the mix I got autoflower plants in the same room will the autoflower get pollinated and if so what type of freaky hybrid will come from this unruly mix only time will tell HAAAAAAPPY GROWING 🥳🥳🥳

Oh yeah out of ten grand daddy purple seeds four have sprouted six have not hopefully more com᠍e up tomorrow

YES I now have nine of the ten seeds sprouted hopefully that last seed sprout but if not I got nine gdp plants waiting to pollinate a entire garden I will grow them till may 16 indoors then outside they will go for veg season outdoors I’m cloning all male and female gdp plants so I will have plenty pollen I’m trying to get a gdp inspired plant that will be purple in color these will be pollinated by gdp green krack Girl Scout kookies Bruce Banner trainwreck and pure purple kush

Latest posts

Back