new. but not new

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
well whats up everyone, iam new to this forum, but not to growing forums, so iam here to lend a hand, very experianced grower here, i'll be able to recognize problems with plants at a glance, i can give you suggestions for optimized yields, advanced cloning techniques, wealth of indoor growing, differant methods of growing. i.e hydro, aero, soil, scrog, scog. wealth of info on nutes, lights, Mycorrhizae types of bacteria. how to feed. so yeah, iam very experianced, do not be afraid to ask me questions, and be assured you will get acurate information.
have fun and grow on brothers & sisters.

Dank

Welcome to MP. Glad to have ya here and hope to see ya around.

oh definatly, i just took a look around, i have a bunch of info that will be useful to everyone, so when i get around to writing it, will ya guys sticky it for me? i have a few guides as well, a bit of information.

Edit: i used to be a mod on another grow site, but people wanna act childish and be rude. so be it, your loss not mine.

DankCloset said:
Edit: i used to be a mod on another grow site, but people wanna act childish and be rude. so be it, your loss not mine.
Cool mang. You don't have to worry about that over here as we try and keep everything running smooth without all the name calling and stuff other sites allow. This is why IMHO our site is #1 over all the rest. We might not be as big as some of the other sites but we are growing fast. :aok:

well, i plan to help the proccess along, it will be no time at all. glad to hear about the maturity level.

well, i plan to help the process along, it will be no time at all.
Damn Dank,
Don't be so shy post a few! Can someone please arrange for Dank Closet to receive some sort of an award, for posting 73 times in less than 12 hours? Isn't that some kind of a record. Even if it's not I am still impressed. Carry on brother, carry on.
Ear....:48:
WELCOME!!
Prof.

Professor bongwater said:
Damn Dank,
Don't be so shy post a few! Can someone please arrange for Dank Closet to receive some sort of an award, for posting 73 times in less than 12 hours? Isn't that some kind of a record. Even if it's not I am still impressed. Carry on brother, carry on.
Ear....:48:
WELCOME!!
Prof.

LMFAO!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I got on here this morning and DC responded to every single post! NICE!;)
Someone get this guy a medal

Latest posts

Back