New Canada wide drug law allows police to force civilians to give a sample.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tater

Diamonds on the inside
Reaction score
hxxp://www.ctv.ca/servlet/ArticleNews/story/CTVNews/20080627/drug_driving_080627/20080627?hub=Canada

Wow is that ever scary. I would fight this tooth and nail. I also bet that this law never holds water and is stricken down by the supreme court. This is the type of stuff Canadians need to stand up to. If we start following the gestapo practices of the states I hearby swear to leave this country,.

yea i see a few problems with this law. i don't think it will stick. just for the simple fact how in hell are you going to tell if someone is on drugs? i know several people that would be punished under this law and don't do anything but smoke but when sober look like there high. hell i have natural droopy eyes and i would be suspect under this. hopefully Canada has sense. Watch some stupid politician will try this state side. drunks would be a different story but when they say drugs, that can be anything

Latest posts

Back