***New Plants, wondering if they look ok? about 1 week old***

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kappa

Reaction score
These seedlings were planted about 8 days ago, I got the seeds from a friend who said the were California Kush, the lights are T12, 30 watt day glow fluorescent tubes (2) with a 6500K color temperature (I think), they are on a 24/0 schedule and I plan on switching to a 18/6 in a few weeks time, looking for some comments and advice. Also thinking about adding another set of fluorescent lights, wondering if 4 tubes will be sufficient throughout the vegetative stage and into flowering.

Day 3 (1) resized.JPG

Day 4 (1) resized.JPG

Day 4 resized.JPG

Day 5 (1) resized.JPG

Day 6 (1) resized.JPG

Day 6 (2) resized.JPG

Day 7 resized.JPG

Day 8 (1) resized.JPG

Day 8 (4) resized.JPG

Reflector resized.JPG

Sans-reflector resized.JPG

They look good to me.
I would get more lights, then switch to hps for flower

either your lights are too far away or they are not powerfull enough...your plants are streching, but i've seen worse... i use 12 T12's to veg with and never have probles with stretching...you wanna keep floros VERY close to the plants....very very close...like an inch away.. put a little more dirt in the pots to bury most of the stalk.. if you have a variable speed fan, point it at the plants for a few hours a day to strengthen them..other than that , everything look healthy

i agree with pcduck and you also might want to bring the lights down a lil closer so they dont stretch much more,, heres some green mojo for them

Thanks a lot for the input guys, i've lowered the lights as low as they could go without touching the tops, and i've added enough soil so they seem to be stable, ill update with pics when i can.

Yeah Puff Monkey said it. They look good.

Latest posts

Back