New super sick bubbler

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tonto

Dry as a bone
Reaction score
I had to get myself a new glass piece as I haven't in a while, and I though it was prime time to get another bubbler. This one is just bigger and crazier than the rest. I just filled it with water and packed the first bowl in it, and took two pictures before I hit it. Let me say it smoked very smooth, the herb tasted very pure. I cleaned it out immediately after smoking. Let me know what you think!
100_0405.jpg

100_0404.jpg

that is one fine piece....i hope you enjoy for many years to come :cool:

LdyLunatic said:
that is one fine piece....i hope you enjoy for many years to come :cool:

Well thank you, I hope so as well. As I get older and more careful, I seem to be able to keep pieces intact longer! I believe right now I have 11 glass pieces. I know I've spoken about taking pictures of them all, but yes I'm slack. :eek:

Thanks for the replies and the rep! :)

I'm about to take picutres of all the rest of my glass and post them. I got a little motivated. :D

damn son....it's beautiful

keep it secret...keep it safe

heheh sorry for the nerdiness(lotr)

That is a hell of a bubbler. I'm looking into getting one myself, the same kind of build as that with a design just as cool as that one. How much did you drop for your bubbler?

DopeDoctor said:
That is a hell of a bubbler. I'm looking into getting one myself, the same kind of build as that with a design just as cool as that one. How much did you drop for your bubbler?

I got a great deal on it from a friend, but will respectfully withold the price.

Latest posts

Back