New tattoo idea.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheStickyIcky

Fear and Loathing.
Reaction score
I thought up a tattoo idea. Let me know what you think. I put it together in photoshop. Which do you like better? Any comments and suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you all.

tattoo.jpg

tattoo2.jpg

sorry bro neither are my style. Although I do prefer the first font. like mel said, it all depends where u gonna have them. I love tattoos, just nothing too religeous tis all.

nice tattoo, maybe I would like have some tattoo like that something different but dear jesus is what I would like to have and add something different idk where u see that images?

Sticky man... Not my style... Jesus Christ.... ha ha... Better get that avatar of yours :D

Thorn said:
sorry bro neither are my style. Although I do prefer the first font. like mel said, it all depends where u gonna have them. I love tattoos, just nothing too religeous tis all.

I agree....nice fonts just not my cup of tea.....I have lots of tattoo's and be careful who you have do it...Putting paper as a tattoo is sorta hard to make it look right.good luck and let us know if you get it
have a nice day and stay safe

Dude if you like it go for it as long as you like it get it. Btw i like the first one

all this talk of tattoos makes me want another... damn you all!

hehe

I'd love to be able to share my tats and see you guys too, but that would just be stupid considering we're all growing or talking about marijuana! Give them an easy way to find us..

main thing you gotta remember is that its gonna be with you for the rest of your life.

Sticky! Haven't seen you in ages. Glad you're still around. :)

And what matters most is that you like it.

I have been trying to think something up to symbolize me and my dad but I am aving a terrible time. I am picky and a tattoo will always be with you.

i like the over all look of the second one, easier to read, and the lines dont have to go to a second one to be complete.
also, nice to see you again.

SmokinMom said:
Sticky! Haven't seen you in ages. Glad you're still around. :)

And what matters most is that you like it.

I have been trying to think something up to symbolize me and my dad but I am aving a terrible time. I am picky and a tattoo will always be with you.

And so you should be, like i said your gonna have it for the rest of your life. It really has to be something you feel good about. I was booked in for one that was a bit silly and i felt so nervous on my way to get it done, where I hadn't done before, and I ended up not getting it done because it just didn't feel right.

Just make sure you are 100% happy with it. Sticky, I take it you have other tattoos?

I like the page of the first one and the writing of the second one Sticky. I think it is pretty cool, where do you want to have it done?

Just realized the pages are the same. I like the second one better.

To answer a couple questions....

Good to see you all too. I keep my eye on ya.;) Been pretty busy. Still got things going on outdoors and I'm about to start a full fledge indoor as well.

Yes, I have other tattoos. I think Mom is the only one that has seen them.

I have been thinking about getting it on my shoulder blade, off centered on my chest or on my shoulder. I'm not sure. I don't know where it will look best.

By the way, the wording is lyrics to a song from one of my favorite bands.

If you don't believe in God, thats fine. I'm sure MarP wouldn't appreciate that debacle on here. But, the tattoo is very faintly religious. It's more about uncertainty. It would definitely apply to non-believers as well. "Do I get the gold chariot or do I float through the ceiling?". You have to believe SOMETHING.

Heres another variation...

tattoo3.jpg

I love it man...I say on your shoulder blade...Geez i wish i could go out and getta tat now! I love gettin' ink'd, but i hate the process of making the decision of what ya want....

scratch that the forum auto adjusts it so it do'nt work sorry bro

ktownlegend said:
scratch that the forum auto adjusts it so it do'nt work sorry bro

Eh?

Sticky, it sounds great and sounds like its right for you. I think i'd prefer off centre chest, but totally your choice bro, it is, after all, your body! Song lyrics are great. There's just too many for me to choose one I'd be happy with on me forever...although some of the deftones lyrics I could spend my whole life working out their meaning, so that'd be ok hehe.

Seriously though, good luck with it :D

Latest posts

Back