New ways to get weed in the system

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

reefer

Farmer
Reaction score
Now dont get me wrong, i love smoking, but whos got some original ideas for getting THC in the brain?

Vaporizing doesnt work unless u actually buy a pricey vaporizer online or from a headshop

I tried eating it once, but it takes a long time for it to hit u and its more of a gradual high instead of it really hittin u. Plus i heard that kinda wastes it.

Anyone tried making tea? I have an expresso maker so i was gonna try puttin ganja in where the coffee normally goes. I dont know how nice of a high you get from it so i didnt want to try it in case it didnt work. Then i would have just wasted it all

If anyones got some clever ideas, lets hear it

eating it ,could be a waste if the person whos trying to make the cake is a newb but could be also one of those unforgotten hits if its made by an expert,just to think about eating a good one my mouth starts leaking..

You wont get a hit from the expresso machine lol
The THC needs to be dissolved/extracted using oil or a solvent, green dragon!

You can boil it in milk for about half an hour.Add some cocoa or similar, because the taste is disgusting.
Once I made some THC butter.The taste was horrible, vomited right after ingestion.

Now you can get high with milk:aok:

Eduardo said:
You can boil it in milk for about half an hour.Add some cocoa or similar, because the taste is disgusting.
Once I made some THC butter.The taste was horrible, vomited right after ingestion.

Now you can get high with milk:aok:

uhm your supposed to cook with the butter not eat it as a whole bro. :cool:

Twist your brains with this concoction! An acquaintance showed me this... I mean this as in one he made. Let me tell ya, I didn't go near that thing! :doh:

...Sorry, playing with a new OS and I don' have the audio card figured out yet so I hope that is the right link...:rolleyes:

I heard u can melt down keef and shoot it up with a syringe.:hubba:

nah im just playin

Latest posts

Back