Newb with questions

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wavey_crocket81

Reaction score
Hello everyone..
I'm in the process in growing my own pot but im stuck on wat equipment i need. My buddy was thinking of buying an grow box off bcnorthernlights. Has anyone ever use these?? Are there cheaper alternatives? He likes the grow box because it does alot for you and its more privacy which is the key. Everything would be grown inside his basement with the correct ventilation required, but what are other methods available..I know i have alot of reading to do also but im really confused on where should i start off at. thanks

Man Little Brother,,thats a tough question. There is all kinds of ways to grow Weed and lots of equipment you can purchase. Might wanna look some Grows over on this forum and see which one appeals to you. I am partial to DWC and Soil,,but thier are many ways.

yea i know there's TONS of ways to grow. I'm just trying to find an system that suit are needs ya know. I don't wanna grow alot of plants either. Just maybe 6-7 plants the most but i want to grow some killer weed at the same time

Latest posts

Back