News Hosts Claims Marijuana Gummies Are ‘Killing People’

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

burnin1

Reaction score
From AlterNet.org
‘There’s a price to pay for pot’: Fox & Friends absurdly claims marijuana gummies are ‘killing people’

fox-friends.jpg

“You don’t start on cocaine, you probably start with marijuana and it leads to other things.”

By David Edwards / Raw Story
December 3, 2018

Fox News hosts warned viewers on Monday that “gummies” infused with marijuana are threatening the lives of Americans.

On Monday’s edition of Fox & Friends, host Brian Kilmeade spoke to a sheriff in Florida about a 12-year-old boy who was charged with felonies for sharing marijuana candy with his classmates.

“No one talks about this,” Kilmeade complained. “THC is addicting. I know so many people — they say they were told one thing and they get addicted to it and that’s an addicting substance. There is a price to pay for pot.”

“It’s not a minor non-violent felony,” Polk County Sheriff Grady Judd opined. “It’s ruining families and killing people every day across the United States. And we stand here in denial thinking that it’s not a gateway drug to drugs that’s killing people.”

“Yeah,” co-host Ainsley Earhardt agreed. “You don’t start on cocaine, you probably start with marijuana and it leads to other things.”

Watch the video below from Fox News.

https://www.alternet.org/theres-pri...y-claims-marijuana-gummies-are-killing-people

It is Fox news so consider the source-- I wish I had a gummy right now-- I'd take the chance and eat it !-- I did the math and I know how much weed it takes to kill U -- Comes out to about 20lbs dropped on your head from at least 20 feet up !

there was a report on the news here last night warning people about pets consuming cannabis. they did say that most times pets are brought in to the vet for 'od-ing' on cannabis is because some idiot left his or her edibles out. my dog would eat a whole batch of brownies if i was dumb enough to leave a batch out on the floor for him. my dog likes my brownies. i know chocolate is bad for dogs but the amount of chocolate in the brownies that jo has is way below the amount found to be dangerous to dogs.

That little black and white dog of mine is a bud thief and he will fight U for it !-- We in a prohibition state-- He has had to ride out a couple ODs-- We ain't going to no vet and tell them he got into my weed !-- That would be like walking into the cop shop - pulling out a bag of weed and wave it around!-- U show up at the vet with a stoned dog ?-- U go to jail !

i had a cat when i was younger that would steal my roommates buds. he thought it was me for the longest time until he saw dylan hop up on the table and abscond with one of his buds...

LOL, didn't even need to open the thread to know what "news" show this was from (I use the term "news" here very loosely). What idiots.

Sorry guys but you all are missing a lot here picking on a news org. that gets it right a lot more than any other news agency. First off, the report I heard on FOX was about the documented admissions and deaths from Kids, eating the gummies. Everyone claims the gateway crap. If you want to be outraged or critical, why don't you get as outraged as I do every time they use the phrase (synthetic marijuana) when referring to Spice! That S*** has nothing to do with pot but a big reason why people will smoke that crap. If you leave it out, kids, dogs, cats, etc. will eat it and the gummies are very irresponsibly marketed to kids. NOW THAT IS STUPID!! Same thing happens when you leave a loaded gun out. IMO it is not and never has been the pot or the gun but irresponsible people!!

I started out on ridlin,and seroquil(givin to me by a doc) ,,,after my dad saw what they did to me ,,he let me smoke mj (I was about 10 years old,,,if the authorities would have found out they would have locked him up),,,so now almost 20 years later im still smoking weed ,,,it was legal for them to turn me into a zombie ,,,but illegal for my dad to give me weed ,,,the gate swings both ways ,,,,its all in how you deal with it,,,thanks dad,,,hay pcduck not sure if that was a ????? but yes you can die from drinking water(to much to fast and you will die,,,doing drugs are like going swimming every body gets wet but not everyone drowns ,,,just saying

Last edited:
Samrta-- Fox news gets it right ?--That's propaganda not news !--What have U been smoking ?-- The Fox news presidency is over they just haven't realized it yet !--
They be lucky to end up competing with QVC !-- Some probably end up in jail for being part of the manchurian candidate's criminal empire !

Samrta-- Fox news gets it right ?--That's propaganda not news !--What have U been smoking ?-- The Fox news presidency is over they just haven't realized it yet !--
They be lucky to end up competing with QVC !-- Some probably end up in jail for being part of the manchurian candidate's criminal empire !
WOW you ask what I've been smoking??:D You sound like one of those curled up in the fetal position when Hillary Lost!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol

bluegrasser - I do play nice, and Fox is one that speaks of spice as synthetic mj and they are wrong about that. I call them like I see them, and live in the real world. I wasn't even trying to be political. It is those cali people who want to attack anyone who doesn't think like them. I believe they call that Zeno fobia! Their own label!:D

I don't think comments should be made about politics, or critical remarks about what State someone is from in this thread. Divisiveness does us no good in this forum.

You mean like yours about Fox?? I did not start it and will never back down from you lily white a** Cali people who look down your nose at everyone from every other State while being financially bankrupt, morally bankrupt for being a sanctuary state which puts even more burden on the tax base. O yea, lets not forget water shortages because you all would rather hug a tree than build infrastructure. You all would be a lot better off cleaning your own house first! DON'T START ANY AND THERE WON'T BE ANY!!!!

Latest posts

Back