nice f in sat

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rasta

CHILD OF GOD
Reaction score
wife woke me up this morning ,,,honey theres no hot water ...thinking just maybe the heating element blew ,,no problem 20 bucks , well the bottom of the water heater has rusted thru ,not only that the floor is gone (rotted out due to the all the water )problem#7 the water heater is in this tiny closet no room to work in , my daughter 16 tells me i need to hurry up because she is going out and need a shower... realy said dad you have to hurry up this is bullshit ,i wanted to f@cking kill her ,,i have no weed and cant get any till about 5 hours from now ,,,,,,for the sake of the family and children i hope i make it ..if not im gonna kill someone ,i just hope its not someone i realy like .smoke one for me if you can ,,,(man im f@ckin pissed ,,needless to say work has stopped )PEACE.LOVE.RASTAFARI

rasta said:
sorry for the anger,p.l.r
Hey rasta, changing out a water heater is an expencive crap job!

I'd be angry too!

I hope everything has worked out for the best with you man. All of my good thoughts are with you man.

Hand your daughter the flashlight and tell her she just got the privilege of helping you. See if she likes that bullshit. Ha!

rasta said:
sorry for the anger,p.l.r

no probs...we know your ranting....not actually angry at us....rant away

feel free to rant amongst friends Rasta...we all do it :D

hey the floor is fixed the new water heater is in $200 the whole thing cost about $300 ,my boy showed up on time and all was well,he even helped a little and the best part was my daughter ended up showing at grandma's,,she was right tho ,,this is bullshit ,,,,peace,love,rastafari p.s made her walk the whole mile to grandma's house by the time she got home she needed a shower ,sometimes life is fair ,,again peace ,love ,rasta(thanks for the understanding guys (gals) everyone as i say,,, i and i (we the same )

hey gdg you need to post ,your at 666 not a good # ,,,peace ,love ,rastafari

Hey Rasta, I noticed that....gave me the "willys" but I posted, now I feel better. I'm glad that all worked out for ya'. :) Peace

Latest posts

Back