Nirvana strains I have known, grown, and loved...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reverend Willis

Senior Crackhead
Reaction score
Tell us your positive experiences and discoveries while growin' those bargain-basement-$15-a-pack-these-seeds-can't-be-any-good-from-Nirvana.

I used to love "blue light" specials at K-Mart. Nirvana always has good blue light specials for dopers.

The favorite Nirvana strain I've grown is Blue Mystic. I'm beginning my 4th grow with the same plant I started 9 months ago. This girl has a character all her own. It is a blueberry crossed with a skunk. This strain has all the stuff I like. It is a tasty, sweet skunky girl with good berry taste.
It clones well, has nice fluffy skunky buds, good high, good Mason jar appeal, handles nutes well, forgiving. It is an all-around winner for me. This one is solid. :cool:

they have fem seeds www.nirvana.nl you asked; i've grown their aurora; which is 1 of the parents of NL if any1 is interested. citral. 4 -way, hindu kush was very nice while the masterkush was a disappointment. blue mystic, k2, NL, papaya, ppp, ice and top 44. top44 makes a great SOG. 4-way now has 5-way; it was crossed with B/B. the ice is an original jamaican strain. none were great yeilders being basic original strains but my favorites are blue mystic, top44, hindu kush, ice and white rhino.

astra007 said:
...my favorites are blue mystic, top44, hindu kush, ice and white rhino.
Which of those were extra tasty smoke?
Which of your 5 choices was the most potent?

the white rhino was the strongest but the blue mystic was my fav. taste.

the ice was a very close second in both categories. so much that i ordered ICE2000 and iceprincess and grew only these 2 indoor for a year and a half.

astra007 said:
the ice was a very close second in both categories. so much that i ordered ICE2000 and iceprincess and grew only these 2 indoor for a year and a half.
Which seedbank produces those?

heyo rev. please go to dr. chronic; spice brothers fer the newest version. i got iceprincess from greenhouse seeds and 2000 ice from i think it was amsterdam seeds. i know it was a dutch seed bank; either A/S or nirvana.

Latest posts

Back