nirvanas ak48

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

ak48beginner

hi peeps bought some ak seeds from nirvana 26 days into veg from seed heres how its looking any opinions would be great :D

Ak48 26 Days.jpg

She runs well... sturdy, easy, no real problems. Finish early as well (49 can do - 56 days). Likes to have the full 7-10 days flush, still mostly just yellowing of leaves. Yield is better than average, though not biggest, e.g., wrhino runs bigger. Personally place the wr in the same category of easy to run, good-better qual, big yield. I'll smoke the ak, but don't bother with the wr. Some variation in overall height, though structure very similar. Certain ones will come out tartier with odor & taste... the one I looked for/picked. Think I had 2 of 6 females that had hermi dicks. 2 stood out as winners, the tartier one went with. Otherwise, stable genetics. Hope this helps, best brah!

Looks good ak48begnr .. I have some 48's in my grow room as we speak, it's starting to take up a heavy smell so make sure you have some odor control. Whats your growing area like? How are you growing - Soil,Nutes,Lights and space? If you don't mind me asking.. Keep us posted. .

cheers ah yup odor is rly startin to kick in and gettin more potent by the day i have 3 grow rooms tht i,ll b usin 1 veg 2 flower i,ll keep u updated as i progress im gna be usin the plant for cuttings ive snipped the main kola at day 18 to get more side shoots and as for nutrients im currently using formulex for now which shud do the job any opinions would be great and i,ll keep you all posted:D

Latest posts

Back