No Newbie

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tlc7728

Reaction score
Hi everyone new to the site,but not new to good smoke,Im wanting to step my game up and move over to hydro.I will be basing my setup off the old 1999 "Mr.Green how to grow chronic" setup. I have space about the size of a single car garage to startup .Any advice about setup,best bud strain(s),humidity(tx),would be greatly appreciated.Thanx and support kidney dialysis research

I moved over to hydro once then be gettin bill in the mail!!! Said I owed fur me light? and heat? said yas I be doin that to me own without yur help aint to costin me nothin so I cancelled the contract pilgrem tripped off the trail long way ;) Funny to hell.

BWD

Hi and welcome to MP. I am not familiar with Mr Green and I don't do hydro, but if you ask a more specific question, folks will be happy to help out.

A garage is going to cost a whole lot to set up. How much money do you have for this project and how large is the garage?

He said he's wanting to go the route of mr green's how to grow chronic... can find it on youtube. I suspect he's going to split the room up like he doors in that video for separate grow areas for vegging and flowering. Realistically, he's going to need wood, mylar, and a staple gun to frame the room's like mr chronic did. Velcro for the doors. Tubs and flood trays, from what I remember of the setup. I don't know the ropes with hydro... someone can help you out with the terminology of the system you're looking for. Section your rooms off 4' x 4' and at the minimum put a 600w HPS in your flowering room; would recommend 1000w. Doesn't hurt keep your lumens per square foot well above 5000.Others will trickle in with answers to your questions.

Latest posts

Back