no no noooooo!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

slick

Reaction score
guys im living a nightmare heres what happened i put clones only in a room and tomy surprise i have seeds does any body know how this could have happened please help....

have you grown in that room before? pollen can stick around in a room and still be circulated with your fans.

no never but i just moved in what should i do for the next grow ..i just bought the house it was a forclosure it was vacant 4 like 7 months

i would check that non of them have turned herime ,,,then clean the room out :peace:

this is why you should always do a regular check on the plants especially when turning too flower mode,if you dont check then this can happen obviously

i had a similar situation happen.i had 4 ladies in flower.the one that seeded was a clone from a clone.it never happened to the others.and just this one plant seeded.theother 3 did not.crazy.i never saw anything to make me think it had hermied.

sometimes you get those nanners pop where you cant see them..even when you look everyday...maybe its easier to watch over 4 plants...but when you run as many as i do..you cant catch them all..it happens..clen the room and find the Hermie plant and remove it..otherwise it will keep popping naners..just my thaughts:bolt::bong:

Latest posts

Back