Nooooooo... Help Me!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Trent45

Reaction score
Ugh..... That's what I get to trusting the girlfriend to open the cabinet this morning. Came home at 12:30 and she was still sleeping.... Should have been opened at 10:30..... Anyways, timer was on, so the lights came on and eventually wilted the **** outta my babies and even dried out a couple of the litle popcorn buds on some side shoos that crept up. Anyways, I gave them some water to suck up, put all fans on and hoped for the best. I haven't pooped my pants since I was a young lad, but that all almost changed.

What's to come, I dunno how hot it was in there but it had to be at least 95, possibly more. What does this say for my trichromes?? Or the dried top buds?? Is this a huge set back or could this be dealt with and corrected for the most part. Everything is still green, it didn't get so hot in there that the leaves crisped rihgt up.

how far into flower are you. It will definetly affect your yields though. You should work on getting better ventilation so that you can leave the cabinet closed and not have to rely on lazy girlfriends.

I've been a busy guy lately and have to redo my exhaust. I am 2 days shy of 5 weeks flowering.

They are starting too perk back up now. Most of the buds are looking fine and the leaves comeing out of the buds are nice and perky

Yield? I figured that I would lose a couple days of growth to stress, I'm just curious as to the rehydration process of the budsites

Anyways, I am only home for lunch, anyone with any knowledge on this, or if someone has had this happen just give me some feedback on what you noticed.

Things are looking much better right now with almost all the leaves making a recover, albeit a few are a little twisted. The buds for the most part are great, the hairs are still white for the most part, none of the fried or anything.

Thanks Tater for the feedback

Any time you stress you plant either by not watering or other physical strina from lacking something you have a good chance of effecting your end yield.

Latest posts

Back