northern lights x big bud auto and afghan kush ryder

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lizard

Reaction score
My first auto grow. Nl xbb and Gani Ryder. I'm using an 8 gallon recycling bin growing both together.Im very limited on funds and supplies. Lighting is 4 cfls 2 150 wat eq, i 100 watt eq. and 1 200 watt eq. 2700 k to 6500 k mixed spectrum.Built in water heater box. Nutes are npk 15 30 15 bloom booster.I live in small sothern town these were the best nutes I could get.I into the whole thing at right at 94.00.the bb plant was slightly LST,d the gani was topped.Any advice would be greatly appreciated. thanx

heres alook at my lil ones

mail.google.com.jpg

I was reading Hemperfis journal.I know what everyone means about the connection and peace.If I could get around the family part it would be my focus in life.I was going to move to norcal to try to learn more and grow for living and live in peace,Sister got sick so i moved home to the buckle of the bible belt instead.and I stealthing in a hot water heater box lol.When I'm working on my ladies though is just so calming and zen like.

My NL X BB is getting thicker and pushing trichs.My Afghan Ryder is flowering all over but not as thick.They are different phenos however.#1 is both #2 is my Ghani #3 is my NL X BB.So far they seem good anyone have any advice i would appreciate it.Thanx.

IMG-20130418-00228.jpg

IMG-20130418-00227.jpg

IMG-20130418-00226.jpg

What did you use for soil mix? Looking nice how many weeks are they at?

To be honest I lost track of time.They are six or seven weeks from germination.The soil was regular potting soil mixed with fresh oak mulch.3/4 soil to 1/4 mulch.I did this for volume and aeration.Seems to work.

thats funny, whenever I need to enhance calm, I always step away to the grow room and watch the flowers grow :stoned:

Seems to center me every time.

I know what you mean.It has been so nice to have something to focus on.I started this grow cause I cant afford my meds.The calming affect and the focus I've learned have actually surprized me.I havent smoked in 2 weeks.My pain is there sure,but my mind is slowed and my mood swings are way better.I wanted to move to a mmj state and focus my life on growing medicine for others and live in peace.However family obligations have not allowed that, so I have my lil closet thing going and thats enough for now.

I would like thank everyone here thats given me advice.I wouldn't be here without ya'll.

lizard said:
I would like thank everyone here thats given me advice.I wouldn't be here without ya'll.

anybody who spends enough time here will learn to grow their own meds....... it had to be tough to learn to grow mj before the internet.

Grower13 said:
anybody who spends enough time here will learn to grow their own meds....... it had to be tough to learn to grow mj before the internet.

LOL, it was. I started growing in about 1981. I got a book by Ed and used that for my information for many years. The internet was what got me into hydro in about 1998.

Both my girls going well.My Big Bud cross getting fatter,and looking sugary.My Afghan however while growing well bud not near as thick. So far no trichomes any ideas?????

yuppers, lookin real proper there. So far so good. Keep er up!:aok:

1 and 2 Big Bud cross 3 and 4 NL Afghan cross.

IMG-20130424-00234.jpg

IMG-20130424-00233.jpg

IMG-20130424-00232.jpg

IMG-20130424-00231.jpg

Latest posts

Back