not too new, but first introduction

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

j2x

Reaction score
Hello good folks! I've lurked on here for the better part of the last year and have created a few topics already regarding my first window-sill grow and the subsequent fluoro grow.

I'm enjoying the hobby very much but am planning on having a baby in the next year and my wife, who doesn't toke, is VERY concerned that *if* my operation were ever busted we could loose the house, our baby would go into state custody, and I'd go to jail.

Now, those are certainly valid concerns, and no matter how much I love MJ, it's not more important than my family or home and so I wouldn't want to jeapordise any of it just for some free smoke. Is there any way I could find out what the legal consequences would be for someone like me with no previous drug-related offences and who's only growing six plants for personal use in the state of Oregon?

Also, I've been very curious about finding a liberal doctor who could write a physician's statement attesting that my persistant tendonitis is debilitating enough and suffiently mitigated with occasional MJ. Is there a database for these doctors somewhere?

Thanks!

Latest posts

Back