Now, Let The Breeding Begin!!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BluntFullOfKush

I smell SMOKE!!!!!
Reaction score
This is the start of the 2nd week of flower and it turns out that i have a male:rolleyes: . it's ok tho, i plan on useing the pollen on my purple bud:hubba: . So my "q" iz, when do the male start to relase pollen? i waz thinking around week 3 or so. am i right?? I was kinda up set to get a male, but i planed to do this when i bought the seeds. OK so let me give you the details about the male.

Bubblicious
during veg wasnt to bushy packed on a smell around week2-3 of veg, a light sweet scent to it. stem vary waxy, feels almost like a candle. from wht i read, thats a sign of good resin production. as for flower like i said it the 2nd week, but wht i can say is that its branchies have really streched with nice tight nodes, the smell is even more stronger then what it waz, and combined with the smell of the purple the grow box has a candy skunk smell (if that makes sence only way to describe it). flowered at 4 weeks showed sex in 6days

Purple buds
During veg vary bushy responded really well to LST. vary fast growth love nutes(also the bubblicious).faint smell of skunk that got strong when you moved the plant around. flower, it got much more bushy and showing many good bud sites. long branches tight nodes the smell is really starting to come out and be really strong. flowered at 5weeks showed sec in 3days.

here are the pics that made me choose this strain

NIR-bubbleliciou-v-184-120.jpg

I looked back in my journal when I got pollen from my White Widow. (post 25,26,27) I started to get pollen at day 18+/-. Got seeds.:eek:
DSCN4976.JPG

I'm going to try to use the pollen with my master kush. My BBxNL pollen didn't produce seeds, but I'll try again before its tossed.
Good luck

BluntFullOfKush said:
This is the start of the 2nd week of flower and it turns out that i have a male:rolleyes: . it's ok tho, i plan on useing the pollen on my purple bud:hubba:

If life hands you a lemon... :)

Latest posts

Back