Now the main show......

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

unseenghost

Reaction score
Since I had in my last grow a hermi and a very badly damaged plant I thought that I would set up the main show. I got Nirvana Bubblelicious from the Doc. I cleaned the veg room/flower room. From the last hermi explosion. Thank god that the last grow was bagseed. So I got ten beans germing right now. Hope the results are great. Oh and I was just wondering if TBG would grace me with some of that sweet Green Mojo. Thanks for reading and will keep it up to date

Germ method: Paper Towel Method.

Start 04/04/07 9:30 PM Centeral Time.

Everything sounds great so far mang. Tell ya man that Bubblelicious sounds good. You asked for it you got it mang. GREEN MOJO coming your way for the babies. Good luck on the grow we will be following. ;)

GreenMojo.JPG

Good luck man and try to keep those balls from coming back!

TBG thanks for the Green Mojo. I hope that Bubblelicious will be a good grow.
DLtoker thanks for the advise. I should have listened to the others when they said get rid of it. Nope I listened to my friend (the only one else that knows about the grow) and then it happened. Live and learn.

Well 8 of em cracked open and started a tap root so I planted them. The ninth and tenth are still going. I used the same soil that I used on the last grow since that worked well enough to get me into 4 weeks of flowering. Damn the hermis could have gone to harvest. The soil is Expert Gardner from Wal-Mart. I know you will say I didn't get the best, but it worked great last time. Well when the rest crack and get planted I'll let everyone know.

The remaining 2 cracked open so I planted them. I had an issue with the light setup I was putting up and it fell onto one of the pots and spilled it. Also I was just getting things ready for the soon to be sprouts. Well that gives me 100% of the seeds cracking open. Lets hope for 100% of the remaining ones to sprout.

Latest posts

Back