Nutrient Help

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yoda

Reaction score
Well i've only used fox farm nutes. I'm trying to figure out what's good, bad, better, best? Is organic better/worst? My brain is about to explode, i've been studying this stuff for weeks and i'm still stumped.

Thanks

Many say you get a better taste from organic, and in general I agree. Typically you go the organic route for taste, or your go the non organic route for weight. However, I have a buddy that does non organic hydro, and he has it dialed in and gets the buds tasting amazing. Its just a matter of getting comfortable with your style of grow and bringing it to its fullest potential.

I believe that it takes more expertise to properly use organic fertilizers than it does for man-made chemical fertilizers. I once tried an all organic grow, but I didn't do a good job. I believe that the what I was using didn't have enough magnesium. Presently, I use the full line of FF nutes with excellent results. Regarding taste, the weed tastes pretty good. In fact, I didn't even flush, and it still tastes fine. I've tasted better, but my stuff is fine.

I like FF nutes. Fox Farm designs its soil, as well as its fertilizers especially for growing marijuana. All you have to do is make sure your pH is dialed in properly and follow the feeding schedule, and all seems to work well. Fox Farm is perfect for a beginner. I consider it a plug n' play way to grow.

Thanks for the input. I use FF and there pretty straight forward, If the ph is correct then it works amazing.

Latest posts

Back